Reviews for Lessons in Submission
FourteenTwelve chapter 1 . 10/30/2012

...*ahem*. That was just me trying to say that this is epicness, eerie and evil.
Thanks for writing this masterpiece!
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Shivers, that was eeire. Loved the last line.
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good one! That is so him _
The elusive shadow chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Amazing witty dialogue
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ah, a fresh take on the father-confronts-son-about-relationship idea that I love so much, combined with my strange enjoyment of, well, pairings similar to Butler x Artemis. Absolutely brilliant. I loved Artemis's quips in which he antagonizes his dad with what he and Butler have been doing.

Here's my favorite line: "[Butler] provides much better lessons in submission, Father. And I take them so readily from him."

Makes me giggle hysterically! Great job!
the revr formally known as h chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
VERY good writing
Saniwa chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Very nice! And highly manipulative, persistent, and clever arty snogs Butler is very hard to find. Thank you so much for writing this :)

~ m a y ~
A Cup Of Earl Grey chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Uh, really evil... )

"I've been fucking him - and have been fucked by him -" I started to giggle when I read that ; But I can't still imagine Artemis fucking Butler..
FluffleNeCharka chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
That was great - I was grinning and chuckling the whole time, 'cause I can just see Artemis doing that and saying that. This was so in character and so nicely paced. I just love it. And if you get any flames, I have some hot dogs we could roast. XD

Nice job, this is definitely going into my favorties.
Dim Aldebaran chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Ooh, interesting. Artemis' dialogue was perfect. You really nailed his characterization. Watching the two bounce off each other like that - that dialogue was *so* perfect. Really really really good job.

I really like this. Good work!
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Artemis Fowl is most certainly gay.

That is all I have to say. HeHe it rhymes.

I like the shock facter that you made Artemis go for towards his father. You do a good job of keeping him in character. Although, I have to say, picturing Butler jumping on Artemis (like that) makes ME shudder.

Oh well, I cant find anything really to critique, except perhaps the fact that Artemis uses Butlers name in front of his father when Butler doesnt want anyone to know it. But who knows.

keep it up,now I want to make my AF stories slash, but it would ruin the plot. oh well.

Kacey123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was sick.
LabourXLove chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
LOL GO ARTY *cheers* that's one fun fic. you must have enjoyed writing that.
Mister Jay chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This. Is. Amazing. The characters are IC, the plot is wonderful, the writing is wonderful, I love it so much! I just love it!

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
Aura of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Like Ive said oh so many times. You sick, gay, fucking bastard. ( Im a girl so I find these stotys so very offending) Fuck you.