Reviews for The other side of the Line
Shelly chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Uh... I'm thinking you need a Ch 3 here. Am I the only one who thinks this? Really - could we all just find out how this is going to crash? {sigh}
toothchick chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Wow, what raw emotion & GS abgst!
csibutterfly530 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
plz continue
Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
WOW. Again, WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. That was... amazing. Depressing. Heartbreaking. Makes me wish there was ONE guy on this earth like Grissom. Etc, etc.

~IGC t DM
MontyPythonFan chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Again, so, so good

Jess x :-D
Cellar Door 26 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
oh wow, i love this fanfic, it is so good, a bit anticlimatic at the end but stil entertaining
Augusta chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
Damn, that was kinda anti-climactic, but very Grissom.
Elusive Horizon chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
AHH, I don't know wether to cry or sigh. It was wonderful.

"She let him stew in his own juice for a moment, strangely enjoying seeing him out of that emotional straightjacket heâd forced on himself"

That's so true. He has put himself in an emotional straight jacket.
Elusive Horizon chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Chapter One Review:

"If Sara had been tempted to delude herself into thinking he was not, the other women at the party wouldâve made sure to write her a reality check and slap her in the face with it, multiple times."

I loved that line. It made me laugh. This fic is ASTOUNDING! So true to character. Have I mentioned you are my favorite writer. I love ALL your stories!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
"not ready to cope with more rejection and chastising herself for yielding once again to the bizarre grasp Grissom still had on her. "
That's so true.
Anyway, another great story. I'm liking the G/S interaction and I'm very curious about what is going to happen in the next chapter.
:D
AngelWings8 chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Wow! Very much wow. Angst with little bits of humor mixed in. I love this story! Great job.
Lurker chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Wonderful story, but it can't end like that! Please, write a sequel!
angelic-mand chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Wow this is brillaint. I loved both chapters and you portrayed Sara and Grissom so well.
And Also With You chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
THE END? THE END? Whaddya mean THE END? C'mon...the best way to work through that tormenting angst is to write a happy ending! This was really well written, and I'd love to see it continued. If not, I'm sure we'll all accept another fic. I like your style. (God, that sounds cheesy, but you know what I mean)
Rosie chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
OMG! This just screams sequel! Wow, So Very Powerful! That was just incredible - very intense. Poor, poor Grissom - the man is so emotionally dysfunctional! I felt so frustrated for Sara - how she can retain one shred of hope in him is just amazing! An excellent read, but you've let me wanting more!