Reviews for Imitations
winedark chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow that was intense. I'm sure how I feel about their overall relationship-how dysfunctional it is in this story-but the ending gave me a little hope for them.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
yaaaaaaaaaaaay _ poor jou though D: at least seto kinda admitted that jou meant a lot to him _
liieren chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
nice twist. I didnt think of that before. But he could just deny it, nobody would believe jou anyway...

I read the one about joey and the mirror, too, but i forgot to reply and/or fave. Pretty depressive. I approve. (Im not into fluff, anyway)
cast a spell on her chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great story! Very sexy :3
chaset chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was just SO pefect. This is authentic JouKai, as it should be... all this time, and I'd almost given up on this pairing for all the OOC fluffy B.S. which makes up roughly 95% of all fanfics. Now after reading this, I remember why I love this pairing!
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
HOLY CRAP. You have no idea how much I LOVED this fic. This was basically perfect.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
story in reverse chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I don't remember if I ever really read this fic, but now that I have...geez Ashes, you never fail to impress me. The way you portray love with the KaiJou pairing continues to amaze me because it's never the "cliche" type we associate with movies. There's something bittersweet about their relationship, and it's exactly what makes it somewhat well...real and mature. Maybe even a little (?) messed up, but so very acceptable and surprisingly...beautiful? when it's the two of them. And there's something refreshing about how you imply their physical relationship but don't go much further with it. The way you describe things is nice too. Not many details, but the right amount to get everything across.

...Man, so much fangirling. XDD I think it's time for me to add you to my Favorite Authors list.
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
_ i freaking love this fic. i read it like a bazillion times and i'm finally reviewing. _ i really love all your SxJ fanfic there all every well written especially this one. i just love how you keep them in character. i love it love it LOVE IT!.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
You are a damn good writer. Damn. Good. That last line was a great punch line. :)
bgtea chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Damn, I'm always a sucker for twisted love and semi-angst fics. This is awesome, I love how Kaiba and Jou's relationship is not all happiness and sugar coated chocolate. It's more realistic, more gritty. I heart this fic.
Kai-chan Akiyama chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I forgot about this story, I read this way back on '04. ! (that reminds me, I still have my favorite fics of yours printed somewhere...)

So cute! I need to start reading your more recent stuff...

FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
The story was great. Kaiba was really mean, but in the end all turned out good.
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005

"Hell, in Kaiba’s world, that had to be like love."

LOVE to you for understanding this, and for presenting it to us so beautifully. Just love. This story is just incredible. I found it through the LJ community i_recommend_jxk, and I'm very, VERY glad I did. Thanks so much for a lovely read!
Nickel chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This story was suggested in the Livejournal communitry i_recommend_jxk (Community for recommending KaiJou stories) and I was very happy with it. You nailed Kaiba's thinking down to a pinpoint and I liked it.