Reviews for In Pullus Veritas
dinabar chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Just read this, used to watch the show years ago. You have the voices perfectly, I can see it all play out in front of me. Great stuff, and a sweet story too. Glad it all ended happily. Thanks for writing, even though it was ages ago and you've probably forgotten.

d
Mallory Quinn chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Michael gets away with the help of Lisa! That's so cool! Can't wait to read the rest!
Mallory Quinn chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hi!

I loved Now and Again, and I just watched it again this weekend... so I'm looking for a story for some kind of closure and romantic! This first chapter of yours was very romantic! I love it and I hope you put more romance in the following chapters! You did a good job! :)
Steffie1 chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
I simply love this story. It's just I always wished what would've happened if Now & Again wasn't cancelled.
Teri chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
I am very surprised to see that I have not reviewed this before. I have read and reread this story many times. It is my favorite "Now and Again" story and one of my overall favorite fanfiction stories, which I think says a lot as I have been reading ff stories for about 10 years now. Your story is a continue source of enjoyment a fact for which I am very grateful. Thank you!
Niki Chidon chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
Re-read your story again was amazed that I hadn't left a review before. Sorry about that. Lovely, lovely, lovely. I like revelation stories:) Especially with happy endings:) (Well, sort of... would be interesting to know how they go on after this...;)
vashsunglasses chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
I love this story. Please write more fics for Now and Again!
jan chapter 10 . 11/29/2004
Have just visited fanfiction for the first time and read your story. I loved it. You have captured the story and characters really well. Interesting ending..could've been padded out more. Good work.. You should write scipts for the tv channels and get them to take on Now and Again.
tracy-thenaggingone chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
oh very good, very very very good!
catrien chapter 10 . 4/25/2004
like your story
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
Yea-ah. I'd like to know where the sperm came from, too.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Thanks for writing and posting this story.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 10 . 4/10/2004
Great fic! Once again amazing characterisation!
Well done, very good! :D
Mara chapter 10 . 3/6/2004
Oh, long time I hadn't seen a Now and Again story!
I loved yours, I think you captured the spirit of the show quite well, and it felt good to have some closure...