Reviews for Do We Know Each Other?
CraneLee chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
what the hell?
me chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
This is great! but Aserath, methrian zinthos is not spelled like is spelled as Azarath Metrion Zinthos(You don't know how many people spell it wrongly)
Freaky Person O.o chapter 7 . 6/16/2005
I know how you feel. Happened to me a lot of times with the fucking ass reviews. Bet you feel better after writing that though. :) I don't read incomplete stories though. Sounds interesting though.
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 7 . 8/29/2004
Well I personally think you should finish this, I'm really enjoying reading it. It's the only one on , ANYWHERE. So you can understand my wish for you to finish it.

The scott-bashing was somewhat annoying, as he's my fave x-man, but meh, this is a dman good fic, so :P

And ya boo sucks all you who think otherwise... _
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
He-ey, this is cool! Please tell me you plan on finnishing this...
RebelRogue127 chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Okay I like both shows. You need to make this more intwined. I think Raven should end up rooming with Rogue and Kitty and Starfire with Jubs. Give Rogue a big problem she needs to deal with but won't. this way rogue and Raven can become friends. What's going on with this whole Duncan and Jubs Magneto what's with him. I awaot your next chapter.
BishiGirl chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
Aww, cracker jacks, just as I was really getting into it again. *pouts* Oh well, I guess the few of us that actually appreciate excellent writing aren't enough to sway you. :) It was great while it lasted.
Elsie chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
hats off to you! you are a great author.
Sylphyna chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
Oh, please continue! I really, really, really(ten years latter) really, really like your story! please continue!
Firengath chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hey. First of all, I'd like to say that your stories (at least the ones I've read so far) are wonderful. Second, I would like to comment on your bio. I don't think anyone should call you any of those names just because "your muses" feel like making finishing your stories incredibly difficult. Go where your creativity takes you. Good luck,
lulu belle chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
heey! you're quitting this story? sry about all the peeps buggin u. when ya post another stroy with these as a cross over, or decide to finish this one, e-mail me please. .
thanks.
sry again about eveil peeps.
grr. i think u planned this. lol. cliffy with raven and toher titans at the manor. lol. jkjkjkjk.
blackshield chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
NO! EVILNESS! NO ENDING! ME NO MIND NO MORE! well, i guess that's that. you obviously won't listen to me. i don't, however, have space on my favs list for abruptly ended stories.
blackshield
jimbo46 chapter 5 . 4/21/2004
I absolutely no clue what's going on here...
where's the plot?
SladesDaughter chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
PLESE MAKE A NEW CHAPTER SOON!
Jupiter's Light chapter 6 . 3/27/2004