Reviews for There will never be a last goodbye
angel1969 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh Come on...Don't tell me you are A/C...
roots19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this would never happen.
why chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
what is your problem. after angel said he was in love with someone else buffy should have punched him. God, what is wrong with you. I hate the angel/cordelia thing and buffy shouldn't be so understanding!
Angelus'gurl chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Very good very good! Bravo! lol neway um can u pl, plz write another chapter, wherelike um Buffy comes to LA not listening to Angel, and yea...cuz it would be cool n stuff. lol i screwed that up oh well.
Tariq chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Certifiably Insane chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Ok, buffy wud never be cool about cordy and angel, and angel acted totally out of character other than that gud
smile1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I never read Buffy one parters, but since it's yours...well you see where that leaves me. :-) Anyway, I liked it, although it did remind me a little of the one parter we wrote. Angel was definitely in character. Buffy on the other hand wasn't, not in the last half of the chapter, although you did give a reason for that. Besides characters don't always have to be in character. The dialogue was excellent, better than the large paragraphs and there are some problems with your punctuation. But other than that this was a pretty good story. Very dramatic.
Bye, smile1 :-)