Reviews for Memories of Darkness
Scot chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Wow! So Herr Flick was also gay! But he was dating Helga through the war!
Ellie chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I love all your fanfiction, but this was different to any i've read before. I loved the plot, the details, how imaginative it was...please keep writing! :)
Belashkal chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Heheh... Tragedy on a Greek scale. A nice little cpin off to the aftermath of 'Allo 'Allo.

Only one beef: There's no real mentioning of the de-nazification process that took place in Western Germany after the war. Flick must've been a convinced Nazi to be in the Gestapo and thus would most likely have been on trial, even after he came back from South America. Jewish organisations are still finding old Nazis (in the extent they are alive) and SS and such and putting them to trial.

Oh, and sometimes the grammar becomes a bit skimpy.

So, grade would be 4/5.
Aryelweb chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
I wub Herr Flick, don't do dat to him. (

God, this was s NOT astupid and or boring story! I LOVED THIS!
Aryelweb chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
I knew it!

For a second I thought, 'HOLY CRAP YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HANS? THE GUY WHO GOES "GLOP"?'

I just finished watching the 4th series on DVD, and series 5 6 are yet to come out, and I miss Hans. ( I have so far irritated my parents like hell by going 'glop' for him.
Aryelweb chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Having just read a story with Helga in it, please do not say Helga is said wife! Eep!
Bonbon chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
too depressing.
ress chapter 8 . 4/12/2004
hahaha! sorry, all that suspense and then it all went a bit silly :D
I still enjoyed it though, good job!
ress.
Kay chapter 7 . 4/3/2004
Oh my, it is getting out of hand! Who is the murderer?
ress chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Hey, I just want to know why the hell Hans died? - why did Herr Flick do it? -How did he do it?
Is it all a misunderstanding? Did Von Smallhausen help?
Keep it up cos I like this fic :)
PS: I hope this gives you strength! :P
Kay chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Interesting...will it be revealed why is Hans dead?
ress chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
oh this is very cool - i never really liked Herr Flick so a little torture might be interesting ;)
ress chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
oh damn a cliffhanger! I don't think this story is boring - keep it up :)
ress chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
yay another allo allo story - so far so good - kinda short though. So did Herr Flick kill Gruber and Helga's son? Is Von Smallhausen (sp?) still around?
update soon please :)