Reviews for Dancing Lessons
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I was literally laughing by the end! First I had to go and see who Chiaki was, then, I thought that Kouji was going out with Izumi, then... well, when I got to the bottom, I was laughing at my stupidity for not figuring it out before! All in all, a great story! Loved it!
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Kawaii :)
Aestivate chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Chiaki is one scary little character.

Teruo, Teppei, and Katsuharu all were.

Except she and Teruo didn't really have... personalities. o_O So, um, an odd portrayal at that.

Kouji and Alice is so wrong.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
lol, i was about to just scroll it down but I got interested
Gray17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
To the stupid one Lavos. The cast of Tamers, Frontier and Adventurers can coexist in the same reality just fine with the only thing being that only one of them can have gone on a digital adventure. In this case it's the frontier cast, and the rest just lived normal lives, and Lady Iapetus elected to use them instead of creating new characters for dates.
To Lady Iapetus, great job with the story. It's well written, and the characterizations and relations are believable. I look forward to your next story.
Universalperson chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
NO! KOICHIAKI WAS MY IDEA!
That was one. Two, the Frontier cast does not know the Adventure OR Tamers cast. And vice versa. Why? THEY LIVE IN DIFFERENT REALITIES!
You probobly know this, but let me inform you that the Digimon fandom outside of Japan is ignorant enough. Don't pile on the ignorance! Puh-leese.
I thought, however, it was going to be a Kouzumi. YOU TRICKED ME! Although Alice is supposed to be...dead?
TakuyaXMiyako. No. Just no.
Hail Mille.
Rocker-Starlight chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
AW! That has to be one of the most adorable fics I've read in ages. Cute, takes it's time, adding in fun guessing games with the couplings. Very nice Iap-chan. _ Glad I got the notice so I could read it!
SilvorMoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Tee hee! Cute story, Iap. I approve heartily of your choice of couples. ;-) I also thought Chiaki's fascination with rana - er, I mean FROGS (Note to self: must speak English) was a nifty touch.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Normally, as a rule, there are three things I hate:
1) Valentine's Day
2) A great deal of Frontier romances, especially when they revolve around a dance
3) Chiaki, Teruo, Teppei, and Katsuharu, all of whom I thought were acting like spoiled brats by thinking they were safe in the Digital World as long as they had Angemon to protect them
But somehow, I got myself to read this, and the reason was because you wrote it. You're one of the few authors around that can make me enjoy a fic featuring three of my taboos. You held my attention, and for that, you should give yourself a pat on the back (I have ADD tendencies when it comes to fanfiction).
First of all, I must say this: Chiaki's surname sent me into fullblown laughter, especially since I'm a fan of _Tamers_, _Big O_, _Serial Experiments Lain_, and because Lain is one of my muses. Just the use of the name Konaka had me laughing very hard, especially when I remembered that in the Digital World, Chiaki and the others were picking tomatoes-a reference to Konaka's _Big O_. I suppose with this, I had a little too much fun.
The end couplings were very interesting. I will not comment on the Junzumi only because I'm still mad at Izumi for (in my eyes at least) purposely exploiting Junpei's feelings for her. The Tomoki/Shiuchon was to be expected since she's really the only little girl around...except maybe Chichos and Ai, but good luck trying to set one of them up with him. Miyako with Takuya-I thought of the Diaries Universe and how Miyako's most frequent partner is Daisuke. Guess she just has something for goggle heads. Kouji/Alice was definitely original-finally, someone other than me will pair Alice with a character who isn't Jenrya or Ryo. And I suppose with these original couplings, they could all work out. (But a side comment on the Miyako thing, when the violet hair was mentioned, I somehow found myself thinking she was Misato from _Evangelion_)
Great work on this. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us readers. Till the next!