Reviews for THROUGH OUR EYES OF THE HEART
Luli451 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Late review, but what the hell, just checking random fics...

The plot is not bad, but it's a completely cut-and-paste copy from your other story! No problem if you repeat plots, there are lots of similar fics out there, but you copied word-for-word!

It would have been nice to read something different this time.
antica chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
wow terrific story please update soon i wanna know what will happen next _
Prince Aoshi chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
wow
NutHouse-chick chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
this story was *sniff* *sniff* sad! it was good, i think you should continue writing this and make it like 2 or 3 chapters longer,
make that bastard kenshin suffer, he didnt have to go and sleep with someone else to satisfy himself, hes an asshole for doing that, if he loved her why did he go to a bar in the first place? thats no place for someone who has a girlfriend and loves her, do you know all the whores that are looking for men there,in this case tomoe that like to seduce men in order to have a good time?lol thats sorta what happened to me my bf cheated on me too...
I really do sound like I need to be in a nuthouse dont I? lol!
i want you to know i love this story and i will get on my knees to beg you to complete this story plz? as soon as you can but dont leave us reviewers hangin!
nuthouse-chick in need of a nut house!lol!
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
stupid ken
en route chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
aww...hmm...i'm wondering...has kenshin apologized yet, like literally said "i'm sorry"? ah well, you should make him beg and plead but make her forgive him, i feel pity for him, UPDATE SOON! _
en route chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
no! she cant forgive him so easily dammit! he sex with another woman! he slept with her! not kissed her but had SEX with her... make kenshin at least go to some further extent to make her forgive him, or make kaoru go out with another man! aughh! anyways, i liked it.
rk Moon Dragon chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
AWthis story is sad. But I love it. I think its really good. You should keep it up and please review as soon as you can. _x
Zhen Ji chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
*grabs another box of tissues* *Sniff* THAT WAS SO SAD! *Sniff*...*sniff* It was *sniff* really, really, really *sniff* good though! *Sniff*