Reviews for Pretending Is A Cruel Game
Cinny72 chapter 7 . 11/11/2006
Aww! That was totally cute. I would have liked it if you made the story a little longer and put more detail into their getting together and then getting married, but I love the whole thing about the ring fitting Lorelai perfectly and just L/L with each other! Great story. :)
cywen69 chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
That was such a wonderful story. Great concept. What are the odds that Nicole would be at a mall in Oregon with a playboy model the same tme Luke was there. She probably thought she was safe in a mall, who knew. I loved how Luke calls his Aunt "Auntie" that is so sweet. I loved Lorelai's interaction with her. Great job!
daydreamerrr chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
lovin it
Underground Supergirl chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
so...random at the end, but good anyway. Babette was kinda OOC, though. LOL she would have told Miss Patty... Anywayz...it's a good story, a very light, fluffy read
orangesherbert7 chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
this is old but i liked it.
Luke'sGirl chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
I loved that story, makes my top ten, and I've read over 10(not an exageration)!
J.Stone chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
Could you re-do the 4th chapter? It's good, I'm sure, but wat too hard to read.
CripticWolf chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
Great Story. I enjoyed reading it:)
Charmedchic72 chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Hey, are you doing a sequel to this, b/c that would be really super awesome. I like the character Leslie and it would be fun if you wrote their wedding and she came and all.
Charmedchic72 chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
OMG...who is it? I mean the obvious choice of who it is would have to be Rory, but you never know!
Charmedchic72 chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
. I also liked this chapter, Lorelai wanting to keep the ring is just so a Lorelai thing to do! It was cute.
Charmedchic72 chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
This was a great chapter and I think the whole thing about Jason being Lorelai as a man is hilarious. I am glad she broke up with him though, so that Luke & Lorelai get a chance with each other…I mean, they are already engaged.
Charmedchic72 chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Gah, I never like Nicole. She is stinky. And she called Lorelai a whore and that is just mean. Did I mention that Nicole is stinky? b/c she is!
Charmedchic72 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
This was a cute and funny chapter. I liked the whole switching sides thing, that was cute!
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
So, wait I thought that Leslie only saw Lorelai hitting Luke and them laughing…or did she hear the whole thing?