Reviews for Bloody Valentine
KiroPrincess chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
hehe, aaww. what an adorable story. I think there's a crush going on most definitely XD!
Felineguardian chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
D'aww 3 That was nice of Beat
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Excellent work. Very touching.

Showin' love for the Love Shockers.
Kaz McDonell Miller chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
That was an amazingly sweet story...I particularly love how you showed Beat's initial expression from the Love Shocker's POV. Really cute and nicely packed story!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Oh that was so cute! Very heart warming and different!

-TSSC
TJ and Rikumon chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
TJ-Hey this is pretty good. I give it three thumbs up
Rikumon-Er Tensuno-kun, you only have two..
TJ*Takes Rikuons hand holding up thumbs*Who needs to worry about that when Ive got you around Riku-san
Rikumon-I should have seen that coming -_-;;
TJ-Keep this up SS. Although I still think ya should give the megaman section a try ('Member me now?) _
XxSpiked-Rubber-DuckyxX ff.net won't let me sign in chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Aw! This is really good so far! I like the idea one Love Shocker being different than the rest. And the idea that you used Beat lol. I hope you continue soon! This is really great! It'd be so weird if someone DIDN'T like it. O well blah they can go somewhere. Anyways so yeah continue soon you're doing great! Hmm...I wonder who that 'special girl' is...
sashwizzled chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
That was cute. That was very cute - a very nice little fic for the occasion, and a nice break from all the script style crap floating around at the moment. Great work, sweetie! :D
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Aw. :) Short, sweet, to the point. I love it!
sumone chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
aw dat wuz cute...r yu gonna update more?plez do dat wuz kinda cute but a unexpected couple so yea...update soon plez!
Zack Anderson chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Good story Suicidal Sora. Relly cute. I'm guessing the girl Beat wanted to give a Valentine to was Gum( and her guy was, maybe Tab?) One problem is that you could've given The Love Shocker a name, though. Still good anyway.
morgXtheXmortician chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
how sweet! beat gives the love shocker flowers, that's so sweet! you're awesome at this! 3
AngryScientist chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
SORA!
I haven't seem or talked to you in AGES! Glad to see you're still around!
That story was toching and beautiful. Predictable, but nevertheless well executed and very very sweet. Plus, it wasn't dragged around and at a very good length for the theme. Some people tend to stretch Holiday-fics. Good job!
PS We must talk sometime, eh?
Tallulah chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Aw, dat was so cute! _ I really liked that, it was appropriate for the occasion without being nauseous. Well done!