Reviews for Destiny
gaamundsen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Like the story. Very cute. Write more, k?
clw317 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I like this pairing, but I also feel as if they're too perfect together, RonxHermione is good because opposites attract. In the end though, it was well written and in character so I liked it. :)
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Gorgeous story- I loved Percy's personality in this. And Hermione and Percy would be such a cute couple. They probably would have color-coded schedules for everything though.

Love from,

Charlie
duj chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Sweet. Percy-hermione makes much more sense than canonic Hermione-Ron. One thing you left out, though, was their disagreement about Crouch and house elf rights early in GoF.
bea-delicious chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw this story is gorgeous its really really sweet lol

x
jasmine roselee chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
this fic was awesome. i loved it!

wiil there be more to come?
Autum chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Dammit, now I've gotta go search out more Hermione/Percy...that was so good, it's made me a believer. Good Job!
daydreamer04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I like it. I don't think that i have come across many Hermione/Percy fics before. If they were like this one then i will be reading more!
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
*sighs happily* that was lovely. yay for percy/hermione pairings :D
ElizabethanRoad chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
WOW. so i've been reading fanfiction on this site for quite a while now, and i managed to stumble across yours right after i took the time to actually get an account. so yours is the first of hopefully MANY stories i get to praise. i LOVED this. it is probably one of the best one shots i've read. i love the idea of hermione and percy, even though i dont actually want it to happen in the books, you made me feel like i did. MAJOR brownie points. so just... WOW. this was great. thanks for writing it so i could read it!
araisene chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ripping off his shirt and undoing doesn't sound so much like Nerdslut Romance (: LIVE ON, NERDSLUT!
Livilin chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
haha, this was a very nice and sweet fanfic, i really liked it, it was worth reading.
katherose chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I love it! Any chance of a sequal?
Aliesha chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I really enjoyed this. It's well written and witty.
insipidparagon chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Love it! I really can't say anything more about it-it was absolutely spot-on!