Reviews for Buckette
Dragonclaw chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You do realize that Snap DOES consider Penny a friend, right? He would never say or think "she was never my friend". Also, I love how you don't seem to include the end of the episode, unless I somehow missed that. Snap was perfectly fine with Penny and vice versa, and he UNDERSTOOD why she had to put on an act. It seems like you deliberately ignore any time that shows Snap and Penny getting along just fo fuel your own hatred for the character.
Shiue Evelyn Fha chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You know, I like that episode.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Once again, awesome POV writting!

I just love your stories, espeically the one-shot POV ones, you just seem to do so well at putting yourself into the character's shoes and telling the readers what you thought they might've been thinking. And I think those characters really did have about more then 70% of those thoughts going through their head during those scenes.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Andy Magnuseth chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Have you ever heard of Satori612?
Tora Newton chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
*freaks out* YAY DAT WAS KEEWL! ChalkQueen is like, my fave epi (Well one of my faves) and this fic just...RAWKED!

As Mark Chang would say, "You...RAWK!" (I just watched Spaced Out)

Keep writing! *faves fic*

cutie4ever chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
pleaz finish. it's really good.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Well written, I very impressed. You have a great talent, keep it up.
pokeofdoom chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Well done! You protrayed Snap exceedingly well. Chalk Queen's one of my fav episodes (besides Taffy and Asleep) so naturally I like this fic!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I don't think I've ever seen that episode...Anyhoo, besides having no idea what's happening, it was good, lol. Keep up the great work!
Dyani chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
0_o ... I've never seen this ep... so I have no idea what happened before or after this. And I'm greatly disturbed because, y'see, Penny's me favorite, and... I'm confused. ;_;
As far as the actual FIC goes, though... XD I like your writing - it's descriptive yet easy to understand. And except for one or two slightly awkward spots, I can 'hear' Snap's voice telling the story. So good job! Yesh. X3