Reviews for Reality of Dreams
washow chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
random person chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
wow this is so good. please keep writing this story, i can't wait to find out what happens
Kitty Johns chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
hey...this story is purty cool...
BlueEyedElf chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Yeah, they're going after Elrohir! I hope Elladan won't be in too much trouble when he gets home. Elrond is probably going to be mad about him sneaking off like that. However, if he is able to rescue Elrohir none of that is going to matter. I hope they are able to find Elrohir soon. It sounded like he was in really bad shape.

Damus's meeting with Elladan was great. It would only be natural that Damus would think Elladan was Elrohir. That was a great touch. I also loved how you portrayed Elladan's desparation when he pleaded with Damus to help him. It was so very heartwrenching and touching. Poor Elladan must be absolutely miserable.

I wonder what Traven's plan is. He is going to be shocked when he finds out Damus misinterpreted his message. I hope they are able to become friends again. Damus sounds like he really needs a friend. Great chapter, as always. Looking forward to your next update.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 9 . 10/21/2004
Yay! *Finally*, Elladan is close to finding his brother! I sure hope he and Damus will save poor Elrohir! He can't be sent into slavery, that'd be so awful! And I feel so bad for 'Dan, having to hear like that so bluntly that his brother is poisoned and dying. It was the same way when he was told that Elrohir was missing! No one ever tells him hard news gently, huh? It's so great how you portray Elladan's determination, though. He would definetly not go home without finding his twin, no matter what the elder elves tell him to. I just adore how you write! You don't make it too choppy and bland, but you're not so overly detailed that it distracts from the brilliant plot. It's just so...perfect. The way you write the characters and everything, it's remarkable. Thanks so much for writing this amazing story and please post as soon as you can! Thanks! (Oh, and I'll try to respond to your e-mail really soon _)
Ellfine chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Chapter 9 is very good, too. I like Elladan's cleverness, but I know he's headed for trouble. Poor Glorfindel just can't win trying to take care of the twins.

I like Damus more every chapter. What a great guy!

Keep up the good work!
JaySnaps chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
hey that was great :D i liked elladans little escapade.

update soon!
Lynn-G chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
hi!

great chapter, i really hope Elrohir is found soon...

cya next time,

Lynn.
Kaeera chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
Yay! Finally he knows where Elrohir is...but will he find him in time? Oh, I want to know what happens next...it's so typically Elladan that he would rush off like that...without thinking that he might need reinforcements...

duh, life is busy here. Can you believe it? I'm sitting in australia right now. yep. it's a long way from germany, i can tell. And everybody speaks english (well, of course), so I have troubles to understand them at times. And I can't be on the computer as often as I want to. *sniff*

Still, I want you to continue! I need my dose of Elrohir angst!
Barbware chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
Poor Elladan! Where is your brother?

What the destiny reservation for Elrohir?

Please be not long to update. I adore your history!
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
As it is good to really find a history good on my favorite twins.I am expecting the anxious continuation!
BlueEyedElf chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
Poor Elrohir. His situation just gets worse and worse. However, something tells me he won't survive long enough to be sold if he isn't treated soon. Even if he does, he will probably be quite sick for some time. That orc poison is some powerful stuff and it has lingered in his body for a long time now. Slavery won't be good for his recovery, either. Sounds like he is in for a rough time. Also, poor Elladan. He must be just frantic. I hope he finds his brother soon. I was so glad Traven didn't let those guys kill Damus. Now all Traven needs to do is get to Rivendell and warn everyone about what is happening. This is a really great story and I look forward to your next update.
Felice chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Yay! A happy dance because you updated! Reading stories like yours reminds me that I have no patience. I bite my nails through the whole thing and then I'm like, "No, no! Die Barelus! Die Aamussen! Bad men, bad! You leave Damus and Elrohir alone! I want my twins back together. Bad men!" Then I remember that patience is a virtue and I'll gladly wait for the next chapter. But I want them back together! Wa! I suppose it's all up to you as you have the power, what with being the writer and all. Just please don't make my cry by killing Elrohir or making him lost forever. I'm not to proud to beg. And while I'm begging, please update soon!
Ellfine chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Yay! You finally updated! The chapter was worth the wait, but please don't make us wait so long again. Poor twins! I admire the one who stood up for Elrohir though, I hope he finds the rescue party and can help them.

Please update soon! Can't wait for more!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
OMG, I swear, I have never been so excited to get an author alert! I have printed out this story, reading it over and over when I have free time. It is honestly my favorite fanfiction ever! Thank you so so so much for finally updating! I was getting so nervous! If you had decided to abandon this story, I would have gone insane! You are such a brilliant brilliant writer! I adore this story! No one could possibly write the twins better! The way you portray Elladan and Elrohir is just amazing. I truly would love to be as great a writer as you. This story is just so awesome. Please oh please please update as soon as you can! I'm dying to find out what happens next! I feel so bad for Elrohir and the pain he's in, Elladan's distress and worry, and poor Damus, getting picked on only for being nice! I can't believe they want to sell helpless little 'Ro as a slave! This is my favorite story of all time and I need more! You are such an awesome person, feel free to e-mail me sometime (shadowfaxgal4 ) because it would be great to be your friend! Anyway, enough of the rambling. You write angst and the twin's bond so so so well and I really really can't wait for the next another author alert for this wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it! _
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »