Reviews for Reality of Dreams
Lynn-G chapter 8 . 10/3/2004

about time too... ;)

hope the next chapter will come sooner and that Elladan finds his twin soon...

BlueEyedElf chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
Great story! I almost feel sorry for these guys when they show up on Elrond's doorstep and demand ransom money for his badly injured son. They should be afraid, be very afraid. Hope you are able to update soon.
Kaeera chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
Gahh...Why didn't I see this story sooner? I reread my reviews, clicked on your bio and found this wonderful diamond of a story! Really, it has everything an angst-lover like me needs...and I especially like the fact that Elrohir and Elladan can fight as well. In some stories, they are always understanding each other, which is in my opinion quite illogical. Even twins can be angry on each other!

I really hope that you update soon (also I have no right to speak like that, since I lack in the update department myself) because I really want to know what will happen to Elrohir. I suspected from the beginning that he was seeing himself in his dreams and I was so happy when it became true (sounds weird, doesn't it? But that's how I am).

I really can't say anything else's a wonderful story and I want to read more!
dstrbd child chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
ah you can't just leave the story like that...plz let elrohir be sllright don't let him die...i hope that you update soon!
Kris chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
I love twin angst! SO much fun... okay elrohir better NOT die and updates better be soon! umm...! Okay. *smiling* I done
medievalnightmare chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
Coolio02 chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Aw, I love Damus! *huggles him* He's such a sweet guy, especially since he's watching out for Elrohir_~
Excellent chapters and I hope you post more soon.
P.S. You don't have to wait any longer. Chapter 2 is finally up_
Lirenel chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
Don't kill Damus, I like him. He's helping my elf. Update soon!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
I already reviewed chapter 7 but I really wanted to review again just to say that this is officially the best story I have ever read in my life. I've said that to other people but now that I've read yours I won't be able to say it again because no one could possibly write better than you. Check out my profile, if you want, and at the bottom it says that this is my fave story. I am ashamed to even be on the same website as someone with so much talent as you. I am honestly checking more than once a day for chapter 8, I can't wait for more angst and suffering and to see how you finally get the twins reunited. *nervous smile* Because, they WILL be reunited ... eventually ... right? Update as soon as you possible can, please. In the meantime, I have reread this fic at least a dozen times! _ Oh, and I wanna kill that guy who kicked helpless Elrohir!
JaySnaps chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
aww! poor 'ro! yea, damus is sweet! lol great chappie, update soon!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
This is the best! You're one of the greatest writers ever...not just on ! The angst is wonderfully written - I'm addicted to it! I like Damus, too, he's so nice to poor Elrohir! I hope Elladan gets to be with his brother soon, next chapter maybe? Please? Still wounded though...I love angsty stories. _ Update soon, please. I check this all the time and finally it's been updated! Thanks so much!
Vicki Turner chapter 7 . 3/30/2004
Really good! I loved it and i love Damus, he's cool... Elrohir better get better... I don't really like any of the other guys... imagine what they'll do when the find out that Elrohir is the son of the Lord of Rivendell, probably going to ask for a whole lot of randsome moolah...
elrohir lover chapter 7 . 3/30/2004
you better not kill my fauverite elf. ore els i xill... be begging on my knees. please dont let him die
Fairy Laughing chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
*giggles* Come Master Sluggard? Cute! Nice introduction chapter - I want to read more, and that's what it's supposed to do. ;)
Iawen Londea chapter 7 . 3/29/2004
GAH! Evil cliffies galore! LOL. Don't end there, continue! I want to know what is going to happen to Elrohir. I want to see family-angst as Elrond and Elladan worry about him lol! You can obviously see how I am.
I'm glad you liked my fic! I'm working on another twinfic right now but I'm waiting to post it for awhile, especially because I haven't had time for writing it in awhile lol.
Anywayz, more soon please. D