Reviews for Reality of Dreams
Ellfine chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
Yay! You finally updated! The chapter was worth the wait, but please don't make us wait so long again. Poor twins! I admire the one who stood up for Elrohir though, I hope he finds the rescue party and can help them.

Please update soon! Can't wait for more!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
OMG, I swear, I have never been so excited to get an author alert! I have printed out this story, reading it over and over when I have free time. It is honestly my favorite fanfiction ever! Thank you so so so much for finally updating! I was getting so nervous! If you had decided to abandon this story, I would have gone insane! You are such a brilliant brilliant writer! I adore this story! No one could possibly write the twins better! The way you portray Elladan and Elrohir is just amazing. I truly would love to be as great a writer as you. This story is just so awesome. Please oh please please update as soon as you can! I'm dying to find out what happens next! I feel so bad for Elrohir and the pain he's in, Elladan's distress and worry, and poor Damus, getting picked on only for being nice! I can't believe they want to sell helpless little 'Ro as a slave! This is my favorite story of all time and I need more! You are such an awesome person, feel free to e-mail me sometime (shadowfaxgal4 ) because it would be great to be your friend! Anyway, enough of the rambling. You write angst and the twin's bond so so so well and I really really can't wait for the next another author alert for this wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing it! _
Lynn-G chapter 8 . 10/3/2004
cool!

about time too... ;)

hope the next chapter will come sooner and that Elladan finds his twin soon...

Lynn.
BlueEyedElf chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
Great story! I almost feel sorry for these guys when they show up on Elrond's doorstep and demand ransom money for his badly injured son. They should be afraid, be very afraid. Hope you are able to update soon.
Kaeera chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
Gahh...Why didn't I see this story sooner? I reread my reviews, clicked on your bio and found this wonderful diamond of a story! Really, it has everything an angst-lover like me needs...and I especially like the fact that Elrohir and Elladan can fight as well. In some stories, they are always understanding each other, which is in my opinion quite illogical. Even twins can be angry on each other!

I really hope that you update soon (also I have no right to speak like that, since I lack in the update department myself) because I really want to know what will happen to Elrohir. I suspected from the beginning that he was seeing himself in his dreams and I was so happy when it became true (sounds weird, doesn't it? But that's how I am).

I really can't say anything else besides...it's a wonderful story and I want to read more!
dstrbd child chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
ah you can't just leave the story like that...plz let elrohir be sllright don't let him die...i hope that you update soon!
Kris chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
I love twin angst! SO much fun... okay elrohir better NOT die and updates better be soon! umm...! Okay. *smiling* I done
medievalnightmare chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! YOU ROCK, KEEP WRITING! I LOVE THE TWINS! -
Coolio02 chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Aw, I love Damus! *huggles him* He's such a sweet guy, especially since he's watching out for Elrohir_~
Excellent chapters and I hope you post more soon.
P.S. You don't have to wait any longer. Chapter 2 is finally up_
Lirenel chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
Don't kill Damus, I like him. He's helping my elf. Update soon!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
I already reviewed chapter 7 but I really wanted to review again just to say that this is officially the best story I have ever read in my life. I've said that to other people but now that I've read yours I won't be able to say it again because no one could possibly write better than you. Check out my profile, if you want, and at the bottom it says that this is my fave story. I am ashamed to even be on the same website as someone with so much talent as you. I am honestly checking more than once a day for chapter 8, I can't wait for more angst and suffering and to see how you finally get the twins reunited. *nervous smile* Because, they WILL be reunited ... eventually ... right? Update as soon as you possible can, please. In the meantime, I have reread this fic at least a dozen times! _ Oh, and I wanna kill that guy who kicked helpless Elrohir!
JaySnaps chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
aww! poor 'ro! yea, damus is sweet! lol great chappie, update soon!
Tiannstnocfm chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
This is the best! You're one of the greatest writers ever...not just on ! The angst is wonderfully written - I'm addicted to it! I like Damus, too, he's so nice to poor Elrohir! I hope Elladan gets to be with his brother soon, next chapter maybe? Please? Still wounded though...I love angsty stories. _ Update soon, please. I check this all the time and finally it's been updated! Thanks so much!
Vicki Turner chapter 7 . 3/30/2004
Really good! I loved it and i love Damus, he's cool... Elrohir better get better... I don't really like any of the other guys... imagine what they'll do when the find out that Elrohir is the son of the Lord of Rivendell, probably going to ask for a whole lot of randsome moolah...
elrohir lover chapter 7 . 3/30/2004
you better not kill my fauverite elf. ore els i xill... be begging on my knees. please dont let him die
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »