Reviews for Be my Valentine
keyblademaster13 chapter 1 . 2/6
One if the best love stories ever it's not as bad as you think maybe a little yaoi next time just a little request pwease thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hi my names Izzy, just wanted to say that this story was soooooooooooo cute and if you think that was bad then I might want to look at your proper stories. Keep up the good work! ;) p.s 1. I'm a girl 2. I was just browsing when I found this. Bye!
ROXASLOVER chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I thought riku's poem was sweat. And I didn't understand Sora's though.
Kazerial chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Crappy? In thought it was cute and awesome-though i AM such a sap~ enyways-i dunno if ull ever read this since u posted like three years ago or something but i actually did like it Keep It Up!
Kristy chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
That was so sweet! I loved it! You have such amazing talent!
Audunke chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aw :3 I thought that so was extremely sweet. I especially liked Riku's SORA poem (made me smile :). Wonderful job! D

~Thank you for writing this!

SnowFlakeSyndrome chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Aw it's so adorable! I love it. I want to huggle sora... *pouts*
HoPeLeSs RoMaNtIc chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
lovergirlalot chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I love the poem riku gave to sora the acrostic poem i love those those are my favorite. when some writers try to make a holiday fan fic there ending dont turn out right but i loved yours.
Muffin298 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Aww... XD It was really sweet!
Astrid D.J chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I thought it was a sweet little story. I'm not a very big fan of Valentine's day but I liked the story anyway. :-)
ynmy chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
heh, very adorable and cuddly _

PLZX u HUBTA update NEXT LESSON! its the BOMB!

HeyBlondieHowYouDoin chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
pills: aw how sweet..

love P&P _-
MoonStone chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
That was kinda cute, sappy, but cute. I'm a sucker for fluff, and that's alot coming from a guy(especaily one who's straight). Who says a guy can't be a total softy? Like I said, I'm a sucker for fluff, and this my friend, was complete fluff.
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
*gently pulls the author out of hiding* *pats her on the head* _ It's short. And sweet. And not crap.

Believe me, I've seen much worse. There are fics that just make you want to scream from the simplicity of it all, coupled with bad spelling and worse grammar. Yours, even if you do think it's not very good, still has touches of your talent about it. _ So trust me.

Thank you. *bows and disappears*