Reviews for A Medjai in Middle Earth
Netchka3 chapter 18 . 2/2
He's home, he's home! Yeah!
Netchka3 chapter 16 . 2/1
Still a great story. Reading for the third time.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Update immediately, please!
Netchka3 chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Love this story. I've watched The Mummy movies a few times, and the same or more for Lord of the Rings. I never thought of putting the two together, but it works. The way most of the people go along once they realized Ardeth was good guy like Aragorn was great. I hope you continue with this story arc because I can't wait to read the rest of it. Thanks for a wonderfull story.
Song in the woods chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
Another great story :) thanks for taking the time to write this for all of us to enjoy. :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
0oh WOW! The great chapter. Great ending. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
OMGs! Did I just read this awesome chapter? Did you actually updated?

Wow, great great chapter! Welcome back! :)
Song in the woods chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
yea! He is home again where he belongs. :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
When I first found this story, I was like "OMGs!" a story of Ardeth as a main character with Aragorn to top with it a crossover!

Well this story ain't complete. But I will wait for the next update.
australia chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
i love this story! plz update soon!
blood-fire-dragon chapter 17 . 8/18/2008
aw...this story ROCKS! oh man, this is the best crossover i have ever read! and there's still MORE to this. plz, if uz alive, PLZ update this_~
marie chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
ok you had my attention up to now. Why the switch to Hobbits when you could have made the ruins many other things?
Ethos chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
Wow. Another great story. You seem to be able to create them with amazing consistancy. I'm looking forward to the end of this...and wondering if that Lock-Nah vs. Ardeth story is still in the works, or if it's been scraped since this was written (2 years ago almost). Anyway...can't wait to read more from you!
Katrien chapter 17 . 10/30/2005
Hey LadyDeb1970,

I wanted to ask when the next chapter was coming up and I'd also liked to know if you wrote the story in which Lock-Nah is you did,could you give me the link?I'd love to read more of your work.

Please update this story,

Katrien(big fan)
animefreak2015 chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
hooray! haldir survives! (this is now an alternate universe, but that's fine by me )

oh what a tangled web of incarnations you've woven. somehow, this sounds like the kind of thing that would give Derek a headache of the migraine kind.

i'm really enjoying this, having seen parts of the two towers something like six times in the last week on Encore and then watching the extended version of the return of the king ... mind you, some of this has led to very strange characters tangling with Haldir ... looking forward to the next chapter since Ardeth is not home yet ...