Reviews for A Cast of Shadows
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Still an excellent read.

~The Lady of Light~
A.E. Collins chapter 30 . 9/7/2005
So yea ... are you ever going to write that sequil that you talked about? I would love to read more! Just thought I would say that real quickly and maybe inspire you to write more!
JediPadawan18 chapter 30 . 1/18/2005
Nononononononononononononono! Was good, not bad! Sequel! Yes, yes, SEQUEL! Story no finished, nu-uh!

(Sorry. It's fun to talk like that.)
JediPadawan18 chapter 26 . 1/18/2005
Wow...Haldir must have been *very* bored to want to carry hay. I live on a farm part of the year, and I would do anything to get out of hauling hay. Maybe Haldir can help me...

This is a great story, I really love it! THANK YOU HYPERACTIVE FOREVER FOR TELLING ME ABOUT IT!

Can I kill Amarah? Strangle her? Oh, how about voodoo?
Muddie21 chapter 30 . 1/3/2005
i loved it in the beginning, the middle and the end, you are brillant! Please please please write a sequel.. although i like this adventure and bonding between the lorien brothers, i would love to see much more of that!
Muddie21 chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
me likes..
JediPadawan18 chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
I still think that this is really excellent. You should be commended for this admirable job. However, I must comment that Legolas never, in any of the books, boasts that he is a Prince. But other than that little detail, everything else is really great and wonderful!
WarriorElf chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wow, I really like this. Your approach is good, and I particuarly like how you assume that the reader may not have read the book or seen the movies, so you describe everything, especially orcs. I like that you don't assume everybody knows what you're talking about when you write, it makes a much better story. I really like this, as the friend who pointed it out to me does. I will continue reading!
corneroffandom chapter 30 . 11/4/2004
Geez I wish I wrote as good as you, you're awesome.
LOCISVU chapter 30 . 10/31/2004
I know I haven't read the entire story but the ending gave me food for thought.I do hope that you get in the mood to write a sequel.
seeing-spots chapter 30 . 10/26/2004
A perfect ending and I love how it leaves the reader wondering. I also liked the Lady handling Orophin and Rumil. That was perfect!
Song in the woods chapter 30 . 10/24/2004
wow, can't wait for the sequel. :)
Zammy chapter 30 . 10/24/2004
Really cool, I hope you write a sequel soon!
Marchwriter chapter 30 . 10/24/2004
YAY! I found some last typos for you!

-His slammed down his fist

-She relieved her pain over (relived)

Can I give Haldir a hug please? He needs it.

AH! I see it! That was absolutely perfect! I wondered what Haldir and Celebrian shared... a very nice touch.

This was truly a wondrous story and it's breaking all of our hearts to see it finally end. It has been a joyous journey and I do hope you will continue to brighten our days with your magnanimous writings.

I look forward to more. ;)

Very sincerely,

~Lady of Light~
Craic agus Ceol chapter 30 . 10/24/2004
this last chapter was beautiful, and a very fitting end. i just hope that there is a sequel! it was definately not too mudane, and was very suspenseful and exciting! lots of lovely dramatic irony too! very well done!

and my poor elves! POLITICIANS! AH! HOW COULD THEY SURVIVE SUCH TORMENT?