Reviews for Guilty Longings
Abra de Winter chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
This story was just as nice as "Empathy",but my favourite is still "Normal". I really wish you'd write more about them.
JustDuck chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Tink's torn! The mischievious boy or the mischievious man? Hmm hmm...well it sounds like she's got both since she's frequently banished.

I'm LOVING your T/H series. You should put them under one header and make these stories (empathy, guilty longings, norma) chapters.
XFilesIBelieve chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Another wonderful Tink and Hook story! You should continue it- I'd like to see if Tink ends up leaving Peter for awhile. Please write more!
Insuna Moonhowl chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Oh, that was REALLY good! I loved it.
YAY FOR CAPTAIN HOOK! HE'S MINE!
Insuna
Cmdr. Gabe E chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Oh i love what you've done in this fic :)! The interaction betweem hook and tink was great and the words you have chosen just compliment the story even more _! i also like how you've somehow made tink and hook two sides of the same coin. it was also interesting reading about tink's struggling feelings :).i wonder if you'll continue this :)...
Catweazel chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
You surely can write Hook. One word for your "Size" problem for your favourite ship Hook/Tink : I think that's not realy a problem for a talented fanfictionauthor like yourself (winks!). I see that you also noticed JI "secretive smile".Maybe you could write a Hook/Tinkerbell story with more chapters? Please?
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I think that this is really good. You going to continue?
Aquaf5