Reviews for What will happen to us?
fanficgirl-731 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
A very sad story I am nearly crying! Even Mandy will miss her friends, I am realy shocked!
Lucky-Racer chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Kudos! A lovely oneshot that made me feel like crying a little myself.

"When we parted ways I sighed. I decided that we might not be best friends or friends in the future. But there was one unchangeable fact. We were there for each other today and we are still best friends right now. That will never change no matter how the future changes our life somehow."

Aw... Those were the best lines in the whole story, without a doubt. It made me think of my life and my friends. *sighs*

Well anyway, now's not the time to get sentimental. Good job with your story, I enjoyed it. :)
shadowangel26 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
OMG!

I love it!

:') *tears* :')

*sniff* awsome job!

keep up the good work!
account has expired chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
terrific story. I didnt blink once while reading to find the Kleenex...
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
AW! THATS SO SAD! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END THIS WAY? oh, sry, I'm getting too emotional... over a fanfic... yep... thats me alright.. okay! I liked the story a whole bunches!
thats me
ahhelga
aka Pauline
Infinite Leviathan chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I really like this story. Though its not as powerful for me since I had to leave my hometown when I was 16 instead of 18 when it would have been with all my friends. Graduating among strangers far away from home sucks ass.
Anyhow this was a powerful story, its sad to see friends broken up by time. And I also liked that you have Clover show some compassion for Mandy at the end.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow, that was really good. I like that. _ I see you're back, yay! That means more stories to read! _