Reviews for I Love You Dot Com
Black Scorpio X chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was funny

I thought the scret admirer was a blond navi in a white suit!
shinobilegend101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
hey nice story I like it. good job!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hehe, cuteness~!
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Ahahahaha...cute. :3 Loved it!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
aww...pwor pwor rockman...nice story! hopefully there will be a next year!
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
XD this was great! It was so funny! You should make more! Maybe a Lan Maylu one. (Netto Meiru sorry I'm used to American names.) I really liked it!
L.Simpsonjazzgirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Heh. Most of the times, I didn't know who was saying what, but oh my God! It's so funny! Good job! :D:D:D:D:D:D This is going into my Favorites!
DarkGatomon chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
*laughs* Aww, how cute! Heh... Very sweet. My only complaint is that on the last page, Rockman's thinking to himself, "Next year, I'm asking first - and not even Rush is going to interfere this time! Next year..." with the last "next year" on the next line in italics. It took me until the end of the story to realize that that was still just him thinking, not a sudden time-jump to the, well, next year. Not a big deal or anything like that, but it just made it a bit less fun to read at the end since it made absolutely no sense.

Aside from that, though, and once I got it, it was a great little story! Very cute and funny and sweet and all those good things. Nothing more bad to say, that there isn't!
Zoe Clair Black chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Cute! I love it.
Eria chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Aw. . . That was soo cute! And funny as hell too! Keep up the good work!
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Aw this was so cut and Funny. This is deffinitly going to go on my favs _ I hope you write more like this!
Haruka Malayo chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
They...should just run away next year. ;;
Nice one-shot! Lots of fluff...I would have never expected it to be Rush, adding the element of surprise. Very cute. *bows*
Zero Link chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
A great fic for Valentine's day! Wow! I didn't expected at all, Rush? As Rock, I'll say: "Rush? What the...? Is this a joke? I expected someone like Blues, but Rush?" It made me laugh a lot XD! By the way, I write in spanish; if you can read in spanish, search for "Megaschool X" and review, onegai. Sayonara!
Zero Link.
Jei chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Heh. Nice fic. Been awahile since I bothered to read anything of yours. Happy valentines and anniversary.
Atreyu452 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
The cuteness... must... resist... argh...
Seriously, I think the only reason I cannot withstand Rush's cuteness is the "aup"ing noise he makes. Very cute fic too.