Reviews for Gaining Wisdom
Innerlocked chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
FINALLYY! lol I read this before and i couldnt remember the name and forgot to save it to my favorites, just spent 3hrs trying to remember who Pete was and searching for the story lol. Reread now 3
tfobmv18 chapter 46 . 9/28/2008
I loved this story. All the drama and happiness, perfect mix. Keep up the good work.
FluidDegree chapter 46 . 5/3/2006
That was a GREAT story. I loved every min of it.
amusewithaview chapter 46 . 4/13/2006
I LOVED this fic! Then again I'm a sucker for good fluff: you write phenomenal fluff!

Thanks for the story :D
little miss tiny shoes chapter 46 . 1/9/2006
I just loved this story. Pete is now my fave guy for Kitty. Ever.

Fantastic story
little miss tiny shoes chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Yay! O the sexual tension is so cute.

Can't wait to read more.
little miss tiny shoes chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Okay... Before I review this story, (which I totally will) How many stories have you done? Wow! Can't wait to read them all. Particularly as most of them feature my fave X-Man - Kitty Pryde.
SickmindedSucker chapter 45 . 8/14/2005
tee hee, oh he so should have told her what the gun had been for, that would have been just way too funny. lol, twenty minutes huh, I would have gone for fifteen, but thats just me, lol. Poor Logan... I love how he hates the fact that she married Remy, yet he still wouldn't want her to marry anyone else, thats just really funny to me. Anyway, as I said on my other review, so glad that you're back and I can't wait for the next chappie!
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 46 . 8/14/2005
Aw. This was awesome. Absolutely awesome
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 45 . 8/14/2005
Awesome, awesome, awesome chapter!
Mae Liz chapter 46 . 8/11/2005
Aww.. so cute! How ever did she get the idea that he was leaving her? I think that he would rather rip his own heart out.(yeah, I know that is cliched!)That was just so cute! I really have enjoyed reading this story, and all of the others that I have read of yours, even though you say that I am giving you a big head! SEQUEL!
Calliann chapter 46 . 8/9/2005
That was a lovely, lovely ending! So beautiful and sweet and I'm just a pile of mush now.

Okay okay, since you're the one asking, I'll see what I can do. But since it's a joint venture it's going to be difficult. Lots of cookies will be needed to persuade my friend but I shall try my best.

Wonderful story again and thanks for writing it. And introducing me to my new love of Pete Wisdom and Kitty!
grumpygurl33 chapter 45 . 8/7/2005
aw! that was good ! keep writting!
ishandahalf chapter 45 . 8/7/2005
aww, cuteness all around... what's not to love about that? good stuff, keep it coming!
Through Darkness chapter 45 . 8/7/2005
Aww, how cute. See, I'm reviewing everything you updated to make you write more, because I love your work _. I mean, come on! You converted me to the lovely amazing thing of Kete!

Good chapter. Romy is cuteness and Kete is just fabulous. Keep writing!

Through Darkness and Light /X\