Reviews for Not As Stupid As They Look
Hydrogenium chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
very good story. thrilling. :-) thank you
the Prince's Jewel chapter 15 . 12/10/2003
Oh, yes, yes, you wrote it forever ago. Even so! I now think I will not go to bed, in spite of the hour. I would rather NOT have nightmares tonight, and after this last chapter, what with Frieza being the supreme ick he is, and 'Geta being what he is... oh no no... Congratulations. I must go find mindless fluff with no plot to speak of and bad spelling and grammatical errors that will take my mind off the shivery eeps I currently have. (you are now also added to all the lists) That, m'dear, was freaky scary good.
nekkyouraditzaijin chapter 15 . 11/16/2002
Wow! that was really good!
Teekon chapter 15 . 11/20/2001
Most crossovers are very confusing, but this was very good. You managed to blend the world of Dr. Who? and Dragon Ball into a very successful story. You don't need to understand both worlds to enjoy the story. Good detail. Characteriztion was excellent (a few spots that could be better though) and grammar and spelling was perfect as far as I could see.
Universe chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
I really enjoyed your elegantly poetic use of words; you are very talented. All I could say when I finished was...WOW!
Midnight Lady chapter 15 . 6/7/2001
YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE! MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL!MAKE A SEQUAL! PLEASE! this is seriously one of the most well written stories i have ever read and i would absolutely die of happiness if you wrote a sequal.
Elly Leaverton chapter 15 . 5/24/2001
With masterful craftsmanship, Manzai blends the two worlds of Dr. Who and DBZ in this breath-taking tale. Unlike most fanfiction authors, Manzai does not require the reader to be familiar with either of her worlds-her descriptions are complete and understandable. I recommend this story to all readers, but be prepared to bite your nails and make sure the edge of your seat is a comfortable one, because with Saiyans and Guardians, no punches are spared.
ashess chapter 15 . 5/8/2001
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo! the end? it's over? *cries*.. but, there's still the follow-up, isn't there?

*jumps up and down all happy like. I'll just go and read that then.
madwoman1 chapter 15 . 5/2/2001
Bloody good i've sat here for about 2 hours reading your story and I give you a round of apualse. WOWoweee
Sirena Farren chapter 15 . 4/30/2001
Ooooooooh, what's gonna happen to Vegetable-kun? Please get the next part out soon. Ja
Kelly P chapter 13 . 4/25/2001
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! YOU HAVE TO FINISH! how can you be so cruel? write more! i want to know what happens! ! *goes slightly insane*
Jen chapter 13 . 4/23/2001
Another super chapter-can't wait for the next one!
ashess chapter 13 . 4/23/2001
yeah! I NEED MORE! oooh! poor Beryan. *bites nails* but I still want MORE! how can they still make it out in time? the ball's right there in the sky, right? and what's Veggie gonna do? convulse guards? kids.. monsters.
ashess chapter 12 . 4/16/2001
_ yay loved it. can't be long now, huh? climax time.
ashess chapter 11 . 4/16/2001
_ finally! I was beginning to worry you weren't gonna finish it! arch! slow start, but the end's got me biting my fingernails.