Reviews for What You Never Knew You Wanted
Seyi chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
Best. Story. Ever.

And that is all. Man!1
Harriet Wimsey chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Oh, wow! I actually missed most of that season, as I was in Mexico for a semester, but I remember enough from TWoP recaps to know what actually happened. This is very good. Weiss is wonderful, and I always thought it was too bad that Sydney didn't fully appreciate him. Nice twist at the end, too, but not just a twist-it belongs to the rest of the story and deepens it.
s chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
wow! that was bittersweet and soo totally sad, it got my tear ducts working, which is why it's so good! amazing, i love how you talked about vaughn and sydney's relationship, this is the first tiem i ever really like sweiss that was good, really really good, and i still can't get over sark, and all that stuff about vaughn and passion, right now weiss seems so perfect for sydney!
Lettered chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
I love how your end ties in with the beginning, and though the idea that her marriage to Weiss probably wasn't real was sad, it also seemed realistic to your world. (Very twisty a la Total Recall. I like twisty).

I love that you made Sark utter the line that was the turning point in the story. (You caught his voice v. well, btw). As someone who tries to play all the cards on the table, I can see him saying something that would really hit home with Syd on more than one occasion.

I liked "the rum . . . it's gone." Reminded me of Pirates. And stewp! My mom saw this cook she likes to watch make stewp and had to try it. Somehow it seems so Weissish.

I love how you pointed out the difference between Syd with Weiss and Syd with Vaughn. It seemed true to character and said something profound about life (42. No, I liked the line about an 'anarchy of desire'). I also liked that Weiss knew all along. I really hoped he did.

And randomly, I know, I liked that you said Weiss' smile could be wolfish. For some reason I could see him smiling like that and it gave me a clear picture.

Anyway, there's much more I could say, especially about that fabulous s/w scene, but I'll just thank you again for a great fic.
Lettered chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This looks so great! I'm so excited to see a reasonable explanation for S3, and this looks like my ticket. Wonderful writing, intriguing plot, excellent characterization. My favorite part was when she was looking at Vaughn's hands. Can't wait to read the rest.
largemarge416 chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
hey! i was liking that sydney and weiss action. it was sweet
but i guess its your story and you can do whatever you want, thus the appeal of writing one
good story anyway
Ann Marie Andersen chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
Wow... that's really the only word to describe that. You are SO talented. You really had me going there... accepting the whole SW thing, but I still wanted SV to prevail. Well, you didn't give me either. I LOVED it. You are REALLY talented. Two thumbs up. Keep writing and you better believe, people will keep reading!
agentlynx chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
I think you are an amazing writer. I got so caught up and drawn into this story - you made it seem so believable and the characters real. Good work:)
Ms. Vaughn chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
OMG this was so good. I'm seriuosly amazed. I was thinking about my review halfway thru this chap, and i was gonna say that id hate to seet his happen on the show, but i love it in the fic, but this is perfect! omg so good
rossandrachelforever chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
wow that was amazing! absolutely great job... to tell you the truth im surprised she shot down vaughn, but weiss is a great substitute!
Barbara
Ren201 chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
OMG! I loved that story! It was so wel written and I didn't expect that ending at all! You hve alot of talent, so keep up the good work.
I really hope that Iread more of your stuff!
Lv Lauren
x
moni chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
you totally had me going there! that was fantastic, best story i have ever read. can't wait till your next one!
Mary Kate113 chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
oh! this was kinda a sad ending! but good i liked the whole syd weiss dream it was really cute!
HaxeOrdinary chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Tight. I always love when Eric gets to step off the sidelines. You're a great writer!
sydfan chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
Perfect, simply perfect. And about time someone wrote a thoroughly convincing Syd/Weiss story. Heck, I wanted to marry him myself by the end! Great work.