Reviews for Miburo Soku Zan
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/6
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
CursedLyfe chapter 26 . 1/23/2009
Lol despite Tokio's odd nature and hilarious awkward moments, I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't stop laughing at all the little things that Tokio said and how Saito just sidestepped everything and made it all funnier. I really like the way he was portrayed and it shows a more humane side to him. It's hard to get a real feel for his character because he's only in the series for a limited time. I did see that ep where he admitted he had a wife. Couldn't stop laughing. But anyways, I was going to ask if you were going to do a follow-up story? It'd be cool if maybe you wrote about Tokio and how she deals with Saito fighting Kenshin and later on, Shishio. It would be interesting because in your story, he didn't get hurt at all so I think you'd have a lot to work with for a story to bring out different sides to Tokio's personality. I mean, I love her the way she is, but I'd be curious to know how she'd deal with his darker side. Also, would you be interested in writing a story sort of having Saito figure out why Tokio was so reluctant to be with him? I know that you had her thinking about killing him, but she never really reveals to him about her parents and maybe you could play around with that storyline. It feels unfinished when she just accepts his proposal. Sort of like that dropped out of the story and it never happened. You know what I mean? I just think it'd be fun and nobody knows your characters more than you would. Just suggestions though. I like your other work as well. Good job!

~CursedLyfe~
legolasEstelstar chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Im afraid saitou is ooc. did you plan this or did it just happen?
legolasEstelstar chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
tis an intereseting story, ispite of tokio's modern speech. i'll keep reading and reviewing.
Clarence Hikari chapter 26 . 9/30/2008
Oh my Gosh! This is one of the best fics I've ever ever read about Tokio and Saitou...

it's very very well written.. I totally salute u!

It was simply the best... plot was good.. character growth was good... the only thing I think which could have been expanded was abuot Tokio's friend and why she wanted to assasinate Tokio.. That would've been interesting if it was played out longer... otherwise.. GOOD WORK!
fic reader chapter 26 . 3/26/2007
This is a very entertaining story! Thank you for sharing it with us! I think that the interaction between them in both chapters 23 and 26 is quite touching.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 26 . 3/15/2006
AWESOME!The only problem was you kept making Tokio so damn hot tempered!You know,what with the bickerings and all...
JWilsonJunkie chapter 26 . 7/11/2005
I loved the story! It was funny and it was all too fluffy! Funny story and now, I am finished with it! Good job Pechan!
seraphshonor chapter 26 . 2/13/2005
hmm don't know if i'm the only one who realized it but what sets this story apart from all of the others is its subtlety. another is the consistent personality of the characters, in short, the style of writing for this story is genious.
sanzo-reload chapter 26 . 2/9/2005
Great story! Tokio is so rocks! I simply love her personality.. Yeah, please write the epilogue. Still want to read more about them. I just can't stop laughing reading this fic. They rocks!
A Rurouni Kenshin Fan chapter 26 . 3/28/2004
AH! I can't believe this! It's impossible! (what am I talking about you ask?) The reviews! The small amount of reviews for such a story! Argh! Society sucks... or maybe they're lazy... like me... *mumbles* Well I got to admit I loved this story a lot, not like it's hard to figure out. In truth I finished this story a while ago and didn't review like the little lazy something I am. Then one day when I relieve good memories through my mind, I was reminded that I never saved this story into my computer. _ So I came back and did so only to find the number of reviews! Well I loved the little flings between Saito and Tokio. When she was discovered in the closet, when he left, and when he came back where the best ones there. What can I say? I'm a sucker for emotional stuff. P I'd review for every chapter but I'm too lazy. So pretend that I did because I would if I didn't have such an important project for my AP English class. Heh. Well I hope you make more fics like this in the future. Always know that I'm rooting for you! (kinda my little quote I say) In any case, Ja Ne!
Inactive316 chapter 26 . 2/22/2004
This fanfic just blew me away! I'm not normally about the mushy lovely stuff...but I'll admit it... I almost cried for a second..of course, I also thought about how I'd like to do naughty things to Saito and have his babies...errm anyway awesome fic! You are a really talented writer! _
Alatre chapter 26 . 2/21/2004
I know what ya mean about the romance thing I cant stand gushy stuff but I wrote a love poem based on kenshin and kaoru and it was so waffy it made me wanna throw up like saito eating as much candy as tokio did in this fic at once
Shadow's Assassin chapter 26 . 2/21/2004
YAH! So cuttee! I'm sorry it's over, but I'm happy, cause it was so sweet!