Reviews for Deathtree
cute.
Jester08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw, that was sad but sweet! Keep it up! _
Inuyasha-is-best-fuck-the-rest chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
SAD!I've read it many times and I cry every time!But it's beautiful too!I LOVE IT!SOB SOB!Why did he have to die!(little random voice in my head):so he could be with the ones he love!Me:SOB okay SOB!Keep it up!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
*sniff* *sniff* that was a really good fic!
CL 9 3 11 0 9 5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hi I loved the story I want to hear from you I mean stories can you do one with Shessy dieing and seeing Rin in the afterlife later like sheey waits and Rin tellsw him what happen in the final battle between Narkau and Inuyasha.
Mental Mess chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I'm still friken crying! that was so sad! my eyes are pouring out tears! this is DEFENTLY going on my faves!
caitlin chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
THATS SO SAD
vaporeon13204 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Good story. I can't picture Seshormeru ever actually liking Inuyasha, but I loved the story.
Tsuna Dragon chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
OMG... wow... I don't know what else to say... wow... that was awesome! I was BAWLING! OMG! WOW! ok that's enough of the Wow's and stuffage Great work! Keep it up_
Natsu chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
That was so sad ToT you're an excellent writer
sunflower0986 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
hey, that was soo cute. and sad too i like your theory, and how you made their split. i think you're right too. they must've gotten along at some point. it's very very cute. poor inuyasha though! he had everyone around him die first. that would SUCK. but awesome story, it was very well written. i LOVE it!
oogaboogabooga chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Heh. This is just a brief little fact, just FYI: in the canon, Inuyasha is in fact already bordering on 200 years old (the third movie, Tenka no Hadou Ken, establishes this). but it's okay. This is called FanFICTION for a reason, ne?
Evil Duckie and Goat chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
sniffle sniffle

that was such a good story! i loved it and i hope you make more as good as this!

ttyl

-VS
shadow-pheonixX chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
aw...tht's so sad! but i luv ur story! another chapter mayb?
trinityrose42 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
omg that was so sad T_T i literally had to get kleenix!