Reviews for At least the calculus makes sense
Levells chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
lol. This was great. I love how Van started questioning things. Unless the summary sounds really good, I don't read high school Zoids fics. A friend showed me this to cheer me up after my math exams. I think it did a good job :)
Luna Cat Kitty chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was amazing. xD

Ahh Zoids. It brings back memories.
Youko Artemis chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Thomas is an awesome friend, giving up his lunch to help Van, even though Van isn't paying any attention to him at all. I wish I had friends like that...Wait. I'd BE that friend!

And Van made a pretty good point about the improbability of there being such an organized school system, as well as the even GREATER improbability of the Imperial characters like Raven, Thomas, and Karl, being in the same school as the Republican characters like Van and Fiona (I'm not grouping Moonbay or Irvine into either category as, when you really get down to it, they're not truly aligned with either group. The only reason they assisted the Republican army is because Van and Fiona were involved, and if those two are involved, so are Irvine and Moonbay).

...I still loved the fact that Thomas told Van to shut up and do his work, except in nicer words. And the fact that students are more expendable than sports equipment, and the TITLE OF THOMAS' PAPER! FTW, like, WOAH! (Forget the Deathsaurer! That's the REAL reason the Zoidians were wiped out! *laughs like a hyena*)
Rastaban Bright chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Take that all you unthought about high-school fanfics!

XD nice work

~Ark
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Hehehe XD! This is an awsome piece of work! I love it, I love Thomas. Anyways I think you should write more of these drabbles, they're worth my while at least XD. SC
Midori Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
XDD Love it. Especially the ending. And the title of Thomas's essay...
Krystal Anime chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Hahaha! That's pretty good! Are you going to write any more or is that it? Heheh, you should make Fiona come in and distract Thomas for a change! _
Steve chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Heh heh heh... Good story, Rocke! Very funny...
...Except you forgot the Van/Bit/Fiona/Raven/Leena orgy. And Van blinding everybody on the opposing football team with his uber cheese grating abs of D00m. And let's not forget the Harry bashing! :P
Fhire chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
*Blinks* I read it all... Though you lost me after 'If you're asked to solve a problem from first priciples, you'll have to use the,'
Fadeaway Windwaker chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
heheheeheheheheheheehee I've always had the same question...I mean, really, what's the point? When is any of it going to really benefit ME?(Can you tell I don't do too well in math class either?)
Hilarious fic. My favorite part was the librarian YELLING at Thomas and Van to STOP yelling. And the "extendy-claw-thing" was a nice touch. Awesome. I demand you to write more humor fics. _
I mean that in the nicest possible way, really.
-Fade-
RocketJess chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*giggles* Another brilliant humour fic. _ I love it.
Kitty chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I thought it was good.A few misspelled words,but we can over look thing that made me kinda mad was the math stuff.I'm only in Algebra1,and that math stuff made me really mad, beacause I didn't know what it was ,thats my problem,not yours so,it was good.
Kitty!