Reviews for I Can't Be Your Friend
BandxGeek123321 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I'm not crazy about songbird but this was just adorable!
DELETEIDONTWANNAUSETHIS chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Very, very cute. Very few authors can write such a short Squffie one-shot and still make it very in character, which I believe you did. Cute, short, and to the point. Give yourself more credit, this was very good!
parapeiji chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I actually liked this story! Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for romantic stories, but it was really good. Don't stop what you're doing! Also, I'm a new author on fanfiction because I just discovered that I enjoyed writing a couple of months ago, and some good work that I had read previously like this work inspired me to become a writer. I would appreciate it if you check out my new story coming out this weekend "This Too Shall Pass". Be free to read and review, and criticism is welcomed. You're an author that I really look up to, so I was wondering if I could I could email you whenever I had trouble. Please write back! God Bless!
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
so cute...i loved this...im adding all your stories to my favorites list...yay...im tired

sorry about that...and all the dots...
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was lovely. Great, really. Thanks for pushing Vulpes Lapis. Bye bye!
Yuffie Leonhart chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
I love did a wonderful job on it, And it really gave out the true Squall feeling,how I think he really would react to a comment such as that. I wish it were a longer fic,but it is wonderful the way it is.

Thanks for writeing such a adorable fanfic about them.
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Oh my gosh...Deplora
That was just too sweet. I loved it! I don't even know what else to say :)
I look forward to reading more of your work and hope you keep up the good work.
Ezri-Candy
Ps. Thanks for readin' my story :) If you get a chance, let me know what you think.
Axa chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Reluctantly breaking away from the kiss, she asked playfully, “So, how long do you think this would have taken if I hadn’t spoken up?
demon dilemma chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Ack, why haven't I reviewed this yet? I could have sworn that I did! I've only read it like.. 20 times. This is one of the sweetest songfics i have ever read, i mean it. It's so.. fluffy O_o.. XDD i love it!
pingpong867 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This wasn't too short, it was just the right length for the story that it was. Besides, when you've got an idea in your head for weeks, you can't keep it trapped in there while writing all kinds of flowery language and dragging things out. ANYway... very good (duh, as usual).
Sqully chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
That was so cool!
Go Yuffie!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
aw...that is so SWEET! I loved the line that Leon used that the end to Yuffie question. _
DreamsOfMOnks chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO HARD TO FIND SQUALL AND YUFFIE STORIES! THIS ONE IS SO CUTE! Thank you for writing it!
KingdomHearts309 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Aw, so cute, very cute. Anyway, its good, and cute... and... good.
Taryn chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
*starts to cry* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! Why don't you forget that one-shot crap and make this into a full length story? Or at least make a sequel, I would love you forever! (Not if your a girl though, I just don't swing that way...)
Great story! It made my day! ~Taryn