Reviews for The Holly and the Ivy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Okay, okay, I believe in the 'ship now... Spoilers: through "Butterflied".

Special Agent Meg chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I loved the way you included Holly. That line "You were nice to me. You were kind," broke my heart.
Pheo chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I enjoyed the open-ending, too. There aren't many of them out there. Nicely done-as usual!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Nice job! Seriously. Good fic.
luxor chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Really excellent characterization. I loved Grissom working out everything in his mind ... so typical and having Holly show up, just brilliant! What an excellent resolution to this long drawn out Grissom angst we are being subjected to. Just a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it ... and wish it would continue beyond the "end". :-)
Sise chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Gah, no! Not 'end'! It's too soon.. there's got to be more of the story.. *looks around expectantly*
linda lamb in wolf's clothing chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
that was great! ended this story with just one chapter. i hope there's more.
HarrysLover chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
The perfect plan. Are we going to see a part 2?
Merccy chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
You write well, it's unbelieveable. Your Grissom characterization was stunning, as was everything else. Just . . . great work.
Rosie chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
What a lovely story. Wish Grissom would get a revelation like this on the show. I liked the idea of including Holly. Nice work. An enjoyable read.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Oh, yes, I do like 'em like that. "Can we talk?" A wealth of thinking, planning and decision-making gone on before his decision to head her off at the pass, and now we wonder as she will, what is coming next. I don't believe this is an 'End.' He didn't go through all of that to slide back into his old mould, did he?
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I love "Holly's" appearance. So very fitting, if you ask me.