Reviews for Caught in a Web of Love
Editha838 chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Where's the continuation? i just finishes reading it..please tell me u intend to write the next chapter. Im waiting for it. :-)
mrbangyongguk chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Thumbs up on the Tasuki is sexy part.
mrbangyongguk chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Hey. I'm liking he story so far. But a piece of advice. Can you atleast seperate the sentences from one another? Long paragraphs are kinda tedious to read. :) I get lost everytime, lol. XD. Thank you. Loving Tasuki here, BTW.

Ja-ne!
Kamiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey it's me, been a while since I've read this thing when I first started using this site and I got bored so I decided to read it again and guess what? I had one of those realization moments where you see and understand some stuff you didn't before. And after re-reading the original series and becoming very familar and experienced on here I realized, that the old lady in the beginning was Taitskun and the perverted teacher was the guy who took over mount reikaku while tasuki was away in the series and I see now that it wasn't confusig about who was talking in class. I had just not heard the words people usually use on certain characters on this site before. so I figured stuff out, yeah for me! I feel so smartical and intulectrical! And please update will ya? It's been a while since ya did, don't you're loyal and dedicated fans deserve an update more that every 5 years...wait a sec...5 YEARS! WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? DID YOU DROP THIS STORY OR SOMETHING! please update soon.
Ingry Lucas chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hey can you email me when the new chapters are up? please
Ingry Lucas chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
i like this story write the next chapter
x.Yuee.x chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
OHH!H!H! this story is GREAT! but i noticed you stopped uploading chapters! D: this story must continue! :D (srry if i sound too demanding . my fangirl drooling mode is on . i guess too much tasuki can be deadly x3)its getting dramatic and so entertaining! mostly the MiakaXTasuki moments AWW so adorable! x3 i think u have given up this story but u shouldnt! precious readers must be going insane without chappie 8 (well i am xD) so PLEASE UPLOAD if u can (: this story ROCKS! and must be continued :D
Kamiko chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
OMG!you are an incredible writer, how you made the characters act and talk it was all just great. You made things so weird between miaka and tasuki but you made him clear it up perfectly, and how you made them slowly go from fighting and not liking eachother to becoming really close and possibly attracted to eachother, but had doubt in it. You also made the love scene's so cute and I just love how you put in the positions of the original characters into this, like hotohori being an heir only to a company instead of an empire, which still gives him a powerful postion, and chiriko being a kid genious still. I just love it all, you've strung the story perfectly together and still put the character's personality in there like hotohori's narccism. You are just as or better than yuu watase. I can't describe how giddy I get over your stories!
Kamiko chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I loved this story so much, it was a little unreal for a teacher to try and molest her whie s many people were at school, but it was cute how tasuki saved her. It was all around good but tamahome's first sentence of how tasuki treated her was so sofisticated it sounded like it would be something hotohori would say. Please write more stories, you are awsome!
Kamiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow this was so cute! I just started using fanfiction recently and this is the best story so far! I got a little confused about who was doing whata nd who was talking to who in class with hotohori nuriko and tamahome in class, and 'Good morning my love' was a bit strong, but it was really fun how miaka and tasuki reacted to eachother in the hall and how tasuki said miaka 'messed with the wrong guy'. It was also cute how tamahome got so angry when miaka told him what tasuki did. FYI: tamahome'soriginal name isn't kishuku, it's shoushuku. YOU ROCK!
Mari's 6636 chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
are you going through writer's block...? i mean, this is a great story you should really sontinue if you can..
MoonFace01 chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
wow, this is great!...but i notice you haven't updated in a while...please finish it, i luv it!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
It's been a while since you updated, no? How about letting us all know what happens next?
PandylBas chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
continue on
Lunareclipse16 chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
I LOVE this story so much! I wish you would update, and soon allt he suspense is absolutly KILLING me!