Reviews for Conversation of the Hearts
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So sweet... I love the candy heart conversation...
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
What a sweet story! (No pun intended!)
Despaired Poet chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hey, I e-mailed you a few days ago for cyberlife. But I wanted to review your story because well I love Beachhead and CoverGirl, and your stories along with DesertFox's are so great. I hope you keep writing them because I can't seem to find enough of them. Plus I really love how you pretray them. The playful banter and...auh! I just love it. Thanks!
Scarlett Hauser chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
OMG that was PRECIOUS! And the note on the back friggin had me in tears! I've SO missed reading your BH/CG... SKILZ
sally chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
you always write great beach head and covergirl fics this one is another good one and i hope that you write more cuse you're the only one who does it right! : )
mariteri chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
It was cute.
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I have no clue how I missed this one before. I'll never look at those heart-shaped candies the same now. Loved it.
katie chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
you always write really good beach head covergirl fics can't wait till you write more!
DarkSakura IIDX chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I can't believe I just found this one. Excellent!
RogueRaven21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
LOL, I'm grinning just reading this one. Glad Beach's and Courtny's V-Day was better than mine. _
-raven
shivers chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was so cute.. Please write more.. Please update...
Shelly Red chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Very nice. I like it. I have to admit you have me seeing Beach Head in a whole new light.
NikiJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Slayne, my friend another great sotry from you. I absolutely LOVE it :) Too sweet :)
Niki
freespirit127 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Aw :) Very nice ... gives a "heart-to heart-talk" a totally new meaning ;) It was very very sweet :)
Vanessa