Reviews for Valentines Day Ball
taking it easy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
i owe you a cookie
inara151 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
sorry but i totaly knew it was blackfire but still awesome
Obezed chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
it was good, but do you seriously consider cyborg and balckfire, or was it some form of a joke? um, i htink of cyborg with bumble bee, jinx or even saraism, but you know, whatever, it was cute and kind of ironic... anywyas i loved it!

* check out my stories by the name of samuraigurl *
Nickie chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
cute story! loved it! keep writing more starfire and robin stories! (:
RobinBelongsWithStarfire chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
U ROCK UR STORIES R SO HARD TO GET OUT OF. I LUV IT! U ROCK DUDE!
Padme5 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Surprised to see me reviewing? Well, I got bored and saw your name under my favorite authors so I decided to take a peak. I was surprised to see you had been writting, though I guess I shouldn't have been.

Anyways, nice job. It was cute. I never would have thought to pair cyborg up with blackfire.
Green Energy chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
dude that was so good
Kat chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That was just about one of the... ah skrew it! THAT WAS AWSOM! I loved the ending! I had been waiting for a chance to read a TT Valentines Day story. I could picture every part of the story. You mached the charecters PERFECTLY! Awsom! I HAVE to read it again! Matter of fact, I think I will! Great job! Do another! Do another! PLEASE? - Thanks for having a good imagination and letting me have the oppertunity to read it.

P.S. LOVE THE CAT!-
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Sweet.
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
love it.
freak4hillaryuff chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
WHY IS CY GOING OUT WITH BLACKFIRE?

BLACKFIRE IS EVIL!
LOO chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
NO NO!BLACKFIRE IS EVIL!
Silvy chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
no i wasnt surprised about the cy/bf thing i thought it was funny u r creative though anyway i loved the story i also love teen titans so this story fits

-silvy
Sefie Lynne tilmitt chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
God, your stories are all so good! Cripes! I love this. It was even really fluffy! I don't owe you a cookie, hahahaha! I knew it would be Jynx or Blackfire (everyone pairs them together .
RobinRox13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
you didn't suprise me that much,but then again i think i've read this story before...but i'll give you a cookie anyway *tosses you a cookie*