Reviews for Lustful Lupin
BobbyBird10 chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Oh :( but it was good :)
Noremac1 chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
WHAT? You'd better restart this. Grr. Anyway, good story. Just UPDATE!
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
aroused Snape... *shudders*... ew...
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Poppy! surely youve dealt with worse things! oh well, suppose it does give us some *fun*~, lol
estelgreenleaf chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
You have the characterization absolutely 100% perfect! This is bloody brilliant! And I can totally see Sirius acting like that. XD
estelgreenleaf chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
The great hall was now filled with students- procrastinators rushing their homework, students in conversation, and stuffing their faces full. At the Gryffindor table, Sirius Black was doing a combination of all three.

Peter Pettigrew, James Potter, and Lily Evans stared in wonder as Sirius ate with a fork in one hand, quill in the other scribbling furiously on his parchment paper, chewing less than gracefully- and speaking perfect English at the same time?

These two chapters cracked me up because that's exactly what I do in the dining hall with my friends a lot. But what makes it even funnier isthat my friend, who's a really good artist, drew a hilarious cartoon of this.
zunmo chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
*gurgling sound*

I love this! Why mess with perfection? That last chappie was amazing! I love seeing Remus like that, so... wolfish. Update and I'll give you cookies. WITH M&M'S IN THEM.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
LOL! This looks really good!
The Miss Marauders chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
*makes AARGH noises in throat*

NO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OT COOL!

REMUS IS SO WEIRD...BUT...SNAPE?

x Cazzy xxo
The Miss Marauders chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
UH-OH! THE WOLF TOOK OVER SIRI'S BABY!

x Cazzy xxo
The Miss Marauders chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
SO CUTE!

The Miss Marauders chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
*snickers* Remus, killing people...eep!

The Miss Marauders chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
*giggles*

The Miss Marauders chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Remus is SO CUTE! KAWAII! Those ears...*squee!*

But how does Malfoy know he's a wolf?

The Miss Marauders chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I can't stop giggling! Why are all the men interested?

I LOVE baby Snuffles though! What a puppy!