Reviews for Nightly
MysteriousFoxGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow! thats some crazy shit there! that was a well written fic1 i gives you a 100!
inferno chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
0-o WTF
Kokesu chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I love this. I simply love it. It's nice to see someone else's take on Sonic's reaction to no longer being needed as the hero. And spiraling into insanity is the perfect reaction for him.

This is just excellent, well-paced, no distracting errors, and seeable. Not all fictions are written in a way that takes people in and allows the scenario to be visualized. The world needs more authors like you.
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow, this blew me away. You captured Sonic's descent into madness perfectly, always a little bit at a time. Good job, I'm looking forward to your next work.

-Reiya
Pinyan chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Jesus, but that was so dark it was almost funny. Almost reminded me of Stephen King!
Su Suto chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Goodness! This was a strange and twisted story. . . But I still liked it. You were great with the detail, and how you got into Sonic's messed-up mind. Just awesome.
The Tears of a Madman chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
What, I haven't reviewed this yet? What madness.

I love almost everything about this...although Sonic actully owning the CD and playing the song used in this fic kind of rubs me the wrong way. Still, its used in such a way that the before mentioned bad feeling is almost totally unnoticable. I'm going to have to agree with Stephen, this is your best yet.

Also, I couldn't think of a more fitting song.
Stephen Zacharus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Excellently plotted and well-paced. Your ear for realistic dialogue has also improved; the phone-call segments were especially intriguing. As always, your psychotic characterization is dead on. Best of all, though, the lyrics actually added something to this without seeming cheesy or overdone. I can say without hesitation that this is your best fanfiction to date.
Kitty Sora chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
...how um...nice...
Nazza chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Creepy. You know you've got the right idea for a psychological illness when someone unplugs the hair-dryer and opts for the radio.
GtaJake MK-II chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Once again, you leave me sitting at my desk without being able to form any coherent thoughts or words. Beautiful, simply beautiful.
taboo1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Well, that sure was nice, keep up the good work.
Blue Sobriquet chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
OMFG
I think I'll leave it at that...
Elendraug chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Love, love, love it. I love how psychopathic you made him out to be. I love how you related the song to the fic (and it really does add to the mood overall). I love how Sonic blatantly ignored his friends, too high and obsessive-compulsive/paranoid to realise what he was doing. Beautifully disturbed, excellently fucked up.
Keep writing or else. The world needs more writing like this.
~*StarWolf*~