Reviews for Mindweaver
igxe free game coupon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hey ! I have a 8% percent coupon for GW,SWTOR,RS,FFXI,FFXIV,battlefiled4,fifa,never winter etc ,I won’t use it , so if you want it, or know someone who’d like it,just ask:) coupon 8% IGXECODE69562 discount 4% IGXEMAQT6072 website: .
HimandHer chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Excellent if you were to ad more we would definaly read it.
HimandHer chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Ah the Stine of Moggok I was wondering when we were going to get to this chapter, No enchanter has ever let it go un-completed at least twice.
HimandHer chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
we felt bad for the magician but on a lighter note, as an Enchanter as well and on Rallos Zek to boot, I NEVER liked Magicians. Necromancers, like Magicians but at least they were honest, Magicians could do you dirty and then walk right in your own town.
HimandHer chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Just a bit of criticizem Animations can fight elemental s, the dagger itself is not magical but the energies enchanting them to motion are and as such serve as a magical weapon.
HimandHer chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
This was a surprising chapter, We never played on a blue server,(the denizens of Rallos Zek looked down on that imposed safety) so our bazaar was split between two places, Kelethin and High-pass. On a side note, a cliff-hanger, on to the next chapter.
HimandHer chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
We have played Everquest for years, and I love true account stories of Norrath. Thanks again for the sweet memories. We played a Paladin and an Enchanter on Rallos Zek. Fun times, fun times.
Spl1cr chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I just read all 14 chapters of this. Exelcent work! I just found this website a little while back and have been reading the Everquest fan stories and natsolgia ing my face off. Please keep up with this story it's awesome and would love to read more.
Reploid Avenger chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
A very well written story, I love the character progression and plot. The characters are very likeable and I enjoy the plot. I look forward to reading more.
Jebibubbles chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
I'm glad to see this story continue; it's been fun to watch Naramira grow up on her journey through each spell circle. Keep it up! :)
Minthis chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
It may be a touch late to write, but should you find the spark to continue your wonderful story there would certainly be one more happy reader )

The story is very well written yet manages to keep close to the game, a real pleasure to read. It brings me back to the old EQ days ahh...

Regardless of whether you continue or not, thank you for the chapters and a good summer to you!
David Andreas chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
It's been a few years since I've played Everquest, but the novel I am working on right now has a lot of elements drawn from that game (though not enough to be called a fan fiction). I was curious to go read some fan fiction based on the game to see what others have come up with and, so far, yours is the best I've come across!

You have a great sense of pacing and an excellent balance between description and dialogue. The characters are each very clear and the main protagonist is also deep enough psychologically to keep us interested. I have only read the first chapter so far, but it is great to see a story that doesn't give everything away at the beginning so that, as we read along, we will be excited to discover more about her.

The greatest touch I notice in this story is your ability to characterize by actions and mannerisms rather than overt descriptions of personality - I can't imagine a better portrayal of the guildmaster. You also seem to have a really natural sense of how to build a conflict and then surprise the reader with another conflict (i.e. her nervousness about hunting combined with the churlishness of the guards, her difficult conquest of the beetle being surprised by an orc attack).

Just a small note - when describing the death of the fire beetle, "death throws" should be "death throes".

Great job and I look forward to reading the other chapters!
Joe chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
haha, loved it!

I haven't played everquest for years and it made me smile at all the little references.

It was written really well, and I like the characters.

Bit strange that she decided to jump in a lake without being able to swim though lol! - maybe she could have just misinterpreted the spell and cast it to help her across? (rather than as an emergency decision)
MysticAngel chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Yay! I was searching for some EQ lore to read up on since I was going to start a story of my own, but I stumbled upon your fic and was hooked. Perfectly detailed descriptions of the challenges in gameplay and I really like your take on rezzes. It's so cute how she's still not even lvl 20 yet right? It seems like forever since I was a true newbie, exploring the commonlands, felwithe and all the great old worlds... It's like having a second childhood to look back with fond memories. I hope you are continuing this! Great job.
Ariana Blaze chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
aw- yay. I really liked your story- especially with how it flows with game play.