Reviews for I'd carry you
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good poem.
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Hi!

This is such a fantastic poem that perfectly captures Sam's feelings about how the ring is affecting Frodo. I realy loved the way you incorporated some of the lines from the film into the poem 2.

Well done you!

Love Rachel. :-)

PS. Who would have thought a chip could cause the production of such a brill poem? Lol.
Mrs Wood chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Aww. This is so cute. Don't ya just love Frodo and Sam?
Leggy's biggest fan chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Aww. That was such a sweet poem. I love that bit in the film where Sam says to Frodo 'DON T YOU LET GO'. That amde me cry so much the first time I saw it. And the second...and the third...
Great poem and keep writing. Your brill!
Leggy's biggest fan.
Ps. Love your name!
Angel of death chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I have reviewed anything of yours for ages. I am so sorry but I'm here now and this poem was brilliant. It brought a lump to my throat. I loved it
Angel of death
BeauteousCake chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Wow, that was amazing. I felt like Sam himself was saying that. Oh pooh, now I'm crying! Great poem, beautiful, emotional, sweet, real. Thanx, you just reminded me what friends are really for.
Keep writing! Good luck to ya! Please read some of mine, one is a humerous, another is a drama, and the other is a drama too. Read the dramas first!
Kudos,
spastikLeggyluver
LilyClairePotter chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
oh so sweet! i love this poem! it captures Sam perfectly! (and that coming from me, cuz i'm really obsessed with Sam, so everything has to be right! _) I love how you used those two quotes from the moive 'I can't carry the ring for you, but I can carry you' and 'Don't you dare let go'.
very beautiful poem
keep it up!
luv alwayz
lilz
Im A Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aw! This is cute! I love it!
Michelle Frodo chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Oh my golly gosh! *sniff snuffle*
Oh I love it I love it I love it!
Deff one of your best ones BY FAR.
Why havn't you showed me this before? oh its great, I'm getting a copy of this for my folder. Loved every single line of it, I can't pick a favourite, I really can't!
Incidentally, I don't even remember being in Mac D's with a little boy with ships, so I don't think it was me who was your inspiation! (Sadly)
But stil, loved it Loved it Loved it. and thats all there really is to say on the subject.
Love, Hugs and Shire Ale
Your Frodo
x
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This is really good. Great poem. I love the frienship between Frodo and Sam. I love the fact that you use lines which are really close or are from the movie, like 'I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you' or 'don't you dare let go' Great job.
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Hi there
What a lovely poem. And to think, it was inspired when sittin in a fast food place, hmm...
I loved this, especially the last few lines. Nice to see the "Don't you let go" in there. Love that line, so sweet
Anyways, keep up the great work
Love Sarah x
Eregriel Gloswen chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Wow. This is incredible, and for once formatting didn't completely ruin it (like a couple of my attempts)! I'm definitely going to read through your other work after seeing this. Namaste.