Reviews for Conversations In A Diner
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was a great story, though Shayera seemed a little OOC...
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Really, really good.

One does not usually see much interaction between Clark and Shayera. Good fic.
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
It was enjoyable to read.
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
I really liked this one, partly because Shayera is my favourite JL character, and partly because I enjoy seeing the various relationship types and pairings/groups that one would expect to exist in a group like the JL. Superman is most commonly shown interacting with BM, WW and J'onn, while Shayera is usually with GL, and the Flash. I like it, and I hope you'll take a stab at the other permutations, both in JL and JLU.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
LOL!
DeathsShadow000 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I want it to go on! However...*sigh*... it sounds like it's just a one shot. Good stuff, though. Keep it up!
anonomous chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
omg i love how you made hawk girl and wonderwomans personalities clash. it was funny how she said princess. keep up the good work
S.M chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
great story,you really should add more chapters or write a sequel
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
That was funny. More please. I loved the Lois/Hawkgirl interaction. They're good for cat fights. Great stuff. Don't forget your other stories. RG.
rosethorneight chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Sweet! loved it! for a sharp-eyed reporter lois really is blind. I definately would like to read more of your stories!
Qk chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
_ This is a cute story! :D I like it! You should write some more!
DoubleL27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Hehehe. There are always those moments where you really want to see Lois get it, not because she's that horrible of a person but because she sorta has it coming. I liked the Hawkgirl/Superman friendship dyanmic. And I always figured Hawkgirl, being a detective back on Thangar, would be most likely to uncover real identities. All in all a really funny and enjoyable read.