Reviews for Without Kuwabara
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Very nice fanfic. Finally someone that isn't a Kuwabara fan sticking up for Kuwabara! _ Thanks so much for writing this.

BTW, Kuwabara IS a very important part of the show. There were many times in the show that if Kuwabara wasn't there, the team would have died or lost. Remember when Yusuke was fighting Rando? If Kuwabara hadn't taunted Yusuke, Yusuke would've been eaten. Remember in the Dark Tournament when they were fighting Team Masho, and Team Urameshi were about to get disqualified but Kuwabara stepped up to fight the Team Captain? I only mentioned two of the many times that Kuwabara has saved his team's necks. Okay, my small rant is over _;; Awesome fanfic!
Magus Black chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
lo I'm a fan of Kurama and Kuwabara. The reason is personality, both men have codes of ethics that make who they are: Kurama is a gentleman, sort of like a western Noble {and I mean a real noble, someone that earns their title}; while Kuwabara is like a samurai, his code is strict and although not fearless {although there are a lot of smartasses that think that he's a coward despite the fact that any sane human would of cracked the moment they first saw a demon {ignorent fools keep thinking that their Hiei or something and that they can keep thier cool when facing a monster...but truth is they cant})

Indeed the storyline would not be the same without Kuwabara, it was said that he is the "Heart" of the group because of his ability to know that sometimes fighting just isnt the right answer. And I really hate Hiei for a good reason, people of today are so much like him, complete assholes that only judge by appearance and that have no honor {a rare comodity today} and that think the world revolves around them and if they dont get what they think is due then they take it out on others.

Well hope this gives you something to think about. And hear's a philosophy to remember.

"One cannot hate or love something in someone else, unless they see something that they hate or love about themselves."
Hlibichume chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I think you're right, Im not a Kuwabara lover but I hate it when my friends say kuwabara is an idiot or without him the team would be better. I tell them that if they are a TRUE Yu Yu Hakusho fan they won't make fun of him.
Hikaru-009 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Ah...I agree with you! To tell the truth,I am a BIG fan of Kuwabara! Nice point there though
zennou-sakusha chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I've had the same thoughts! Although I do enjoy some good character bashing once in a while, it's annoying when Kuwabara is primary target! Where's the Kurama and Hiei and Yusuke bashing? Heheh don't you just love to think of Kurama as a mother's boy, or Hiei as having a sweet tooth, or Yusuke having too much hair gel? (I hope I didn't offend anybody by saying that... especially fangirls... RABID fangirls... heheh...)
Katzztar chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
It's nice to see that there are some people who, although they don't like Kuwabara, they do not bash him.
Like you said, most people bash him merely because they say he's ugly or stupid. Those are stupid reasons. Yusuke's as smart as Kuwabara. And I've seen some pictures where they don't have Kuwabara making the 'butt-ugly' faces. But lets admit it Yusuke makes the same ugly faces as well.
It's true the first animators drew Kuwabara more...deformed... than later animators in the series. Compare his face in the second episode to the last of the dark tournament, you'll see what I mean.
I found an add for the YYH cards in a wizard magazine once. The pic of Kuwabara was nice, no making faces. I traced it and changed his hair style... DAMN what a change in a hair style can do! He looked hott! Sorry to all those out there but I like my males to look masculine.
UltaAnimeFangurl2004 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Hey you are sort of right. Kuwabara is annoying but he does sometimes make evrything funny and interesting. Although you have to agree with me on this. He is u-g-l-y. Don't deny it. It's the truth. Oh please check out my fanfictions please.
Fairly OddParents YYH style summary: Hiei is an average ten-year0old0kid until he gets a babysitter name...Kuwabara? Now he gets fairy god parents. Hiei is mostly in Timmy's place.
Off to Las Vegas: You enter a contest in the computer and get sucked into Las Vegas. Inuyasha and the others are going to a vacation in Las Vegas. What happens if you meet?
bit-Blackmage chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I like Kurama and Kuwabara. I guess it's because I like red heads or something... I never bash any of the characters. In "Mitsukai", as it is shounen-ai, many would think that I would make Keiko evil and vindictive. I didn't. She was actually pushing Yusuke towards Kuwa-kun.
To tell the truth I only bashed a character of my creation. Her name is Midori and she's a bee-otch. Trying to get Kuwa.
Um most of those fics you speak of are truly OOfC and bash fics truly have no plot what-so-ever. I really want to make bash-fics a genre so I don't have try and sort throught them.
Ja matte ne.