Reviews for Pink and Red
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awe! It was cute even if it was sappy. ;)
Feirdra chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Geh, you are the Queen of Seto*Ryuuji, PM. *sigh* I haven't read something this good and this sappy in a long time. *hugglez fic* So cute and fuzzy! Really, I never thought I'd get to see these two meet and not butt heads in a believable manner, even in a relationship, but... well, you ARE the Queen. X3 Absolutely awesome. This is going on my favorites.
Fyredra
jabberbot chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Aww! That was a very sweet fic _ It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who writes about the SetoXOtogi pairing! Although I hate V-Day to death, I still enjoyed reading this...great job!
Santrea chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Yes, sap overload but cute/funny sap overload.
yeaka chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
_ aw, sappy overload. cute! i'm now hooked on setoxryuuji _ *skips off to read more* ..thankies for another great fic! _
Ninetails chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
It's too hot to sign in, PM. Don't make me.
What can I say? This is probably one of the most adorable pieces of fluff that I've ever scene in my life, and despite the whole huggy-huggy thing that's going on - well, the characterization's bloody perfect.
The bear. It's all about the bear. [Oh, so that's why you were asking NBCC and I about the screwing... no, I don't think "fucking" would have really worked there. "Screwing" seemed slightly more amusing and sarcastic, and it suits Ryuuji more.]
I really liked the dynamic that the two had going - it was humourous, but oddly loving. Adorable!
[“You can afford it,
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
"Hmm... can we say sap overload? "

*nods* Yep, I think that we can. So cute and fluffy and sweet and sugary and... well, everything in those terms. Wonderful. *happy smile* I'm so glad I finally had time to finish reading this - and my computer didn't crash! Wahoo! That's improvement.
ag-sasami chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Aw! PM! It's so cute! *dies* It's the cavity causing sweetness again. I won't tear apart this story tonight for your benefit and my own. * I loved it, and we'll leave it at that. *huggle*
MarmaladeGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
A good fluffy story is nice to read every once in awhile WAI! Poor Seto's Minions. Their post valentines day will NOT be happy.
MG-SAMA! .'
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Interesting fact that really has nothing to do with my review: Valentine's Day in Japan isn't the same as it is out west. _ It's a day for WOMEN to give special choclates to the men in their lives. Then they have Wite Day on March 14th so that the men can give little gifts to the women who gave them choclate.
Hmm... I wonder how that works for gay couples over there? O.o
Anyway, cute fic. The overabundance of pink and red made me cringe, but Seto's right, Otogi is just an over-the-top kind of guy. .;
Lasciel chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Yay! Seto x Otogi v-day fic! *huggles author* Don't mind me, I'm still high on the sugar-rush from all the chocolate I devoured... and the 3 bags of pure sugar.