Reviews for Pink and Blue
Determined chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
KumaKuma, a simple but sweet name. suddenly I imagine Kumagoro and KumaKuma babies. :)
CrimsonMidnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Heehee... Kawaii. - It was very interesting. And amusing. *nods* If you're gonna make a new chapter that would be cool no da. *muses; yawns* Too many TatsuRyu fics... must go to bed... - *meanders off*
ju-oh sama chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I'm dying for another chapter even if it is a little more serious! I love this so much...
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
write more
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Aww...KAWAII~!
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I blame you for the stupid, fluffy-happy smile on my face! You and your CUTE fics featuring an adorable Ryuichi; you ought to be outlawed! It's just not fair to the innocent victims... I loved it, by the way.
Kasu-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Too cute
kiki chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
kawaii
asmilewaiting chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Aw! So kawaii! Please post the next chapter soon! _
~Marron-chan
dragonflower1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Sweet, sweet story! Please continue. I love Tatsuha and Ryuichi together!
Hele chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
When did you write this? I knew nothing of this *sniffs*. I have an email address, you know...
It's good. I like it, very sweet. I think I need to reread Feather Love, though. My memory is less than word-perfect. And I liked the way that he went about naming KumaKuma-chan.
kakerujimana chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
*melts* that was so sweet! short, but really nice. oh, you used papa-chan's kumakuma-chan! _
Foxtails chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Wa...so cute. Personally I perfer the Feather Love...but it's so cute. Tasuha and Ryuichi are so cute ne?
Pocky King Windy chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That was just so ebbil! The process of naming him was just so EBBIL! (Have no better word than that). Altogether very lighthearted and sweet, Windy and KumaKuma-chan loves it muches!
He's together with his koi? Aww.. A ribbon is great because KumaKuma-chan here is always naked. Have you seen his picture yet? If you haven't then let Windy know na no da!
Thanks so much na no da! *Squishingness* May Windy archive it please?