Reviews for Brother's Words
am1262 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
i love it!:)
Alicefreak101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awww the ending was so cute...and when Elrohir thought his brother was dead it was so sad...I loved this story.
Habristiel-Cloth.Cutter chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was unbelievably adorable and sweet. *Squees*

Wonderful story, had a little bit of everything there. :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
ooh good fic and believable fights and actions. Its a bit hard to think of them both as elflings i find but this one works well.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Beautiful...I loved it!
whitedino chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
AW! This was too good...so adorable at the end...I just wanna hug the both of them! :)
Girlie G chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
GREAT story. i really enjoyed it!
Rutu chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow, this brought tears to my eyes. . .really, REALLY nice, and poignant. . .it's going on my faves list and C2. . .this is really terrific!
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
That was so sweet; it could almost be a Lifetime Christmas special.
faramor chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
aw that was so sweet. you are a great author.
final-fantasy-20 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This was so great! I loved it. You are a great writer! BTW, I've updated my LOTR twin fic.
WickedFire-Archer chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
hi!

yes i am riting sum fanfiction but i can't register. i've been waiting 4 ages.

if u eva need a beta i can help. also if u hav any ideas 4 sum good fanfics PLEASE TELL ME!
tari telemnar chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
~sobs~ wahaha! that was so sad i was practically sobbing when glorfindel told ro that dan was "dead". cause even though i'm not a twin my older sister chelsea and i are very close. even though at fifteen she's two years older than me. i mean i could actually feel ro's pain and hurt and lonliness. lovely story it moved me to tears. you truly are a gifted and tallented author. i wish you the best of luck on your future fics. luv ya :( :)
werkwrklhklwhadfs chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
that part when Elrohir thought he was dead made me cry!It was so sad!This is awesome and very well written!That was honest to god one of the best fics I've ever was amazing!
Joslin chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
GREAT STORY! IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY! SOB!