Reviews for A Tower Of Strength
ContessaNatasha chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Beyblade dude? nice. Its me, btw. Hi! like my name? its so me heh heh

JFB!
Aerisa Turner chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
YAY u write reixkai fics too. *smiles* i love this one so far!
Dark-Ciel chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
It's graet! Well...WAAY better than mine anyway. Thanks for reviewing my first story - I reall appreciate it! and by the way you seem to get the girl right...can you e-mail me? I need some help with my story. It's:

lonephoenix92

You don't have to if you don't what to of course, it's your chose.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Hi! I love this story! It's so sad of Kai! i feel so bad for him. I hope he can find comfort in Rei. You're a very very good writer! Rei/Kai forever!

Please write more soon.
keisan chapter 3 . 7/6/2004
Interesting. Kai's a little out of character, it's not quite like him to want to talk about something like that. But it's still cute. Hope it works out for him.
Timothy the paperclip chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
oh wow... cool! I'm already signed in!

anyways update... it's really really good!

Lots of love,

Reili Takamara

Akira Shidaico

Shira Kanitena

peace out, dude.
A dragon's crystal chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Hey there! Great chappy, and I'm happy you're trying to make the chapters longer. - Anyway, that was nice of Tala to give some advice to Kai...Go Tala! D Well, update soon! -Crystal )
Mieco chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
TYSON WOULD NOTICE HE WOULD TRY TO MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER! has gone Mad Evil! i don't read this pairing why must you like this pairing i dont understand! AH has completly lost her mind
Mieco
Mieco chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
giggles i will kill - i DON'T read this pairing ANd you know that so i will only Review cause were related! - MO COW!
hehehe . I LIKE CHOCOLATE!
MIeco (bbe big Buffet for big Eaters) Yah!
A dragon's crystal chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Aww...poor Rei. XD Hehe...this story's getting good, update soon, please? pretty please? _ Anyway, bye! -Crystal )
Bluumberry chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Going great. update again.
kitsuneryu chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
stupid cliff hangers...
ANYWAY! update soon! please!PLEASE!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
That was cruel!
Continue
Hob x
keisan chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Oh no! It's Mao! THE PINK EVIL THING! Lol, jk jk, well... it may be good or bad, who knows. Nice chapter tho, I wanna see what happens here. Ja!_
dania chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
yeah, continue its been cool so far and update soon can't seem to wait really long for the next chappie :) keep it up.