Reviews for Like this?
Scarlett Eternity chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Hey Keyo

OOh You finished it (Why yes, I kept forgetting to check ; The spam was awful on the last one, I was getting about twenty viruses sent to me daily ..; So I moved from that one, I meant to tell you before, but forgot.

Mnn, talk to you later Hope you finish another one
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
_ Yay! I have a request too...

an Ares/Semyl (although she seemse better w/Razma)

and a Ares/Semyl/Razma a love triangle..._ hehe...well fi not...well oh well...
MJP chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Yay! FoM fluff ist wunderbar! _

Both chapters are nicely written, but I think that the Cage x Myona shot seems a bit rushed. I mean, yeah, it's a little obvious where it's heading after the game, but I would have liked to see a little more delay, a little more flirtation as there was in the first chapter.

This is good! I wish there were more opportunities for ZoE: FoM fluff. _
man chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
nice...

can you please write a CagexMyona oneshot ?
Fagor chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
holy crap this is old. Nice! (not the old part, the story, or the people in it-ah! Im blabbering)
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Oh im so sorry i took so long 2 get round 2 checkin out ur fic ive been really busy!
Ive never played the game but this was SO cute! it was adorable really ur a wiked riter and thanx 4 reviewin my fic!
ico chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wow ! I still can't believe it ! I'm a big fan of Z.o.e Fist of mars, and I looked around and I couldn't find any fiction for this great game.I love RazmaxSemyl couple they are very cute. There are perfictly in character. Thank you very much for writing this and please write more! Great Job _.
Kyosnekozukigirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
_ i love it hope u make another S/R!
Scarlett Eternity chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
WAI! A FoM fic *_*
AnotherOdjn chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Eh, I liked that, I really did. To be honest, I kind of like the Fist of Mars cast the most; after all, they were a motley bunch of weirdos fighting for a unified cause, my favorite kind of protagonists. They each shined with a very unique personality and Razma and Semyl here do just that.
Yeah, even though Razma was the skirt-chaser (man, I can't blame him, I'd do anything to grope Mebius's ass too . ) and Semyl was his reality check, they really did seem compatible; as you've illustrated here. Great job on this, really; it's not often I see something so simple and enjoyable (or based on a canon relationship, I'm honestly sick of wacky yaoi/yuri pairings). Pick two characters that obviously have it in for each other, have them hook up, and write about it; bam, you get this, a great one-shot.
I also must compliment you on being the first to write something based entirely off Fist of Mars. Most folks here started out on 2nd Runner or the first ZOE. Fist of Mars and the Dolores anime don't get much recognition, except as reference points and sources of canon info in mine and Wing Zero Alpha's stories. If you can, try and throw up some more Fist of Mars fiction; it'd be a welcome change of pace. _
ZeroSaga chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Wow, very nice one-shot fic. with just the right amount of WAFFY added to it for a perfect blend of a Valentine's Day fanfiction (even if it IS a bit late).
BTW, I believe that you may have been the first author on to have written a Zone of Enders fanfiction based on the gameboy advance game instead of the PS2 ones. Congratulations!