Reviews for Caitlin's Boy
TheSlashingQueen chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
...THE BEST...thats all i gotta say about this it is just so good i absolutely loved it i mean this fic had everything, Pain,Love,Passion,Anger...i mean i remember i cried when jeff told her to leave , i was overrided with emotion when she told hunter about the abuse, i was pissed off when Caitlin walked in on hunter and steph and at the end i screamed...yes screamed i was just so happy lol anyways keep up the good work!
ExistInspire chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Oh that was just beautiful. It was so well written and filled with emotions that it now has me in tears. thank you for writing this and for ending it the way you did. It was perfect. Get your ass back into writing already, I miss this writing style so much lately its not funny. lol Hell I just miss you!

Very good job.

Lissa
ExistInspire chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
Stupid jackass, what did he go and do this time? My god please tell me that he didnt have another woman in that room with him right when she walks in all ready to begin a new life! Argh Im gonna have a fit before I even get to the last chapter. Excuse me as I go off and scream and then read the next chapter you updated.

BTW, you mentioned that this seemed rushed or what not. I didnt see it, but then again Im a weirdo that way right? I think you have the right to write your stories teh way you see fit and you wrote this chapter strongly, and very well. So pat your back princess, it was amazing!

Lissa
Latisha C chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
Wow, I didn't know Caitlin had it in her to beat up Stephanie. I always thought Paul and Steph went well together, just like Caitlin and Jeff belong together. Speaking of, I'm so glad to see that she finally opened up her eyes are saw what has been in front of her all this time. Good job on this entire story. It was brilliantly done and if you ever write a sequel, I'll be there for that one too.
Latisha C chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
Good job on this chapter.
Nikki chapter 14 . 7/31/2007
Yes, Jeff and Caitlin got together. I loved the ending.
Nikki chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
Please update. I love this story. I have to know what happens between Caitlin, Paul, and Jeff.
wwechick24 chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
wow im really loving this story

please oh please update soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
I really hope she gets together with Jeff as much at I like Paul Jeff has been the one that has been there for her through it all, but if she does not and she get back with Paul I hope Jeff will come around and understand. I love this story keep up the great work and please post more soon.

Tanya
Amyvedamarie chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
I really liked the lastest chapter. Matt is a real dick. Post more soon.
angel chick1589 chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
hey i have read both stories and they are great i hope that you can update soon
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
Pssh...I think you should keep Amy and Adam together. For Brandon's sake, I hope everything turns out well and that Caitlin doesn't do anything too drastic. To piss Matt off, you could always have Caitlin behind the storyline pairing idea of Edge and Lita. Lol. -shrugs- well hopefully you can update soon.
Latisha C chapter 11 . 6/3/2006
Good job on this chapter. I'm curious as to the whole warring with Matt Hardy situation. It's been a while: Just what did Matt do to Caitlin again?

Lori
lana chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
aw com'on hon u so need to update
Latisha C chapter 10 . 2/12/2006