Reviews for Bridges
mach2 chapter 16 . 5/28
Great Story, Brilliant XOver. Recommended Read, 10/10,. Mach2 Out!
done chapter 10 . 2/20
im done with this story. its a whole lot of the slayer and friends being super condescending and smug about a whole lot of shit. they are unlikable. good luck.
wow chapter 9 . 2/20
i really really REALLY want to skip the crazily condescending "your ignorant and stupid because you dont believe in ghosts!" but im not sure if it stops
wow chapter 7 . 2/20
until you do you dont know me. what a douchey way to end a conversation.
1sunfun chapter 16 . 4/30/2017
Nice.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
I'd think he was in a gang if I were jack
LuxEterna1 chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
very nice story i liked it

btw i think that dog is gonna end up fat and spoiled once the girls get their hands on it well maybe not the fat if the girls take him on patrolling
CharmingButIrrational chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
ha. another buffy wank story. not in the power department but in the holier than thou attitude and actions of the buffy people. Doesn't look like it will go better anyway. im out.
hippomattimus chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Loved this!
Laud de Saturno chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Me encantan este tipo de historias
lateVMlover chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
I stayed up until after 3am reading this, and it's not the first time I've read it. Such a great story!
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
Great story, and an even better ending, though I'm slightly disappointed it never addressed the issue of ascension. :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 1/22/2015
Absolutely brilliant story! Loved how Jack and Xander got along. They really do act like each other. And the way they found out about each other's secret(s) was genius! Loved reading every moment of this story. Thanks for writing and posting!
Tarix chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
Great story, very nice character development, only thing missing for me was Xander pairing with one of the girls, but yeah maybe it would have disturbed the father-son bonding in this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2014