Reviews for Bridges
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I loved the part with Teal'c!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
...does running for you life count as a sport?

Only if you do it for 26 miles...
gail19 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
My sister rec's this story all the time. One chapter is enough to understand why.
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
" Also, as I said in my first author's note, for this story, Spike died when he closed the Hellmouth. (I don't like the fact that they brought him back on Angel. I feel it negates his sacrifice to some degree.)"

That is precisely how I feel about that mythical fellow 2 billion people worship.

Also fairly funny and nice story- and I definitely approve of the focus on the relationships not the action.
Badgedbadger chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
"with one eye on the girls and the other"
Ha. It's funny, because no.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
good
kaztsar chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
The horse ritual is in the Rig Veda
tomorrow4eva chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Very well written chapter. I enjoyed it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
That's really sweet.
Raiining chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Wondefful re-read. Thank you for keeping this up on the site! Any interest in re-posting on AO3? I'd love to favouritze it there.
123 chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Woah, I really enjoyed reading your story! Tanks for sharing!
Ranuel chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
I loved this so much I had to go back and re-read favorite bits once I'd finished. I'm glad to see that there is more set in this universe and I'm really looking forward to reading it. It was a lot of fun to see Jack and Xander variously try to keep their secrets, try to protect each other from their dangerous lives, and then come to terms things.

I think my favorite bit is where Xander thanks Dr. Weir for threatening him. That's when I knew that Xander had accepted everything. Jack having to deal with a houseful of slayers is a close second.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
Great story.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Good and moderately attractive.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 16 . 12/11/2011