Reviews for Scenes From Another Life
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Excellent story. Loved it.
Marly chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is... AMAZING. One of the best fics I've ever read, and makes me love wolfstar even more XD
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
In a word, brilliant.
Jewlz37 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my goodness. This was a truly wonderful story. I just can't.
Black Satellite chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great fic! Very happy, which is just what I was looking for. I like how you kept details from the books in the story, like Voldemort being brought back through the blood in the potion.

Nobodyspecial chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is, quite possibly, my favorite Harry Potter fic I've ever read. Siriusly (get it? he he), this story is amazing!
WomenAreFromMars chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
One of my favourite stories yet. It's beautifully written - well done :)
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved it! Even with Voldemort, it would have been amazing if Harry's life had gone this way. I really liked how you integrated the conversations with Ron, Hermione and Malfoy into Harry's flashbacks.

Best line: 'You bit Voldemort?' HAHAHAHA BRILLIANT! Sirius/Padfoot really is a legend!

Thanks for posting! I love your fics!

kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Bawww! This is amazing. With just one tiny change in the choice he made, Sirius set off an entirely different timeline. It's a fluffy fic, and a really well-written one.
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Yay for a smart Siris! I really like how you changed the beginning. I also really like your Harry, very strong and collected.
paintupurple chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
MAAAAAAAN! I wish that was really what had happened! THAT WOULD'VE BEEN SO COOL!

Great fic! 3 I really enjoyed it.
deletedaccount666 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is the cutest thing I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it.
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I. Love. Your. Story! It made me smile, and I was being all emo today. Wonderful!
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very well, written, just enough RemusSirius to make me all warm and gooey inside, and a good twist on the story, where Sirius doesn't go on the run, I really enjoyed this, though my only criticism is it's a little hard to tell when the story changes from present to past at some points.

Otherwise, very well done, I love it!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010