Reviews for Scenes From Another Life
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I. Love. Your. Story! It made me smile, and I was being all emo today. Wonderful!
Nutmeg49 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very well, written, just enough RemusSirius to make me all warm and gooey inside, and a good twist on the story, where Sirius doesn't go on the run, I really enjoyed this, though my only criticism is it's a little hard to tell when the story changes from present to past at some points.

Otherwise, very well done, I love it!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh, if only!
Clare DeTamble chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is spectacularly well-done. I've seen the title of this story thrown around a lot throughout the HP fandom, and now I know why. You did such a great job of creating this AU. I love the way you used Harry and Ron's conversation on the train and the flashback sequence to convey this story. All of the changes in the Hogwarts Express scenes were subtle, believable, and really made this Universe exist. Amazing job!
Jaunty Maestro chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I love it!

This is one of my favorite stories!

You did an excellent job in capturing personality.

Well done!
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I've read a lot of AU's where something goes differently with the day of the Potter's death, believe me, but this one was a standout. The parallel of future to past worked wonderfully, it was nice to see Sirius actually stop to think, and Harry not being a wimp on the Hogwarts Express. Very well done!
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
amazing story, I wish it had a lot of chapters so i wouldnt have to see it end. lol

thanks for writing )
070 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
AH NEW FAVORITE STORY EVER. I just.. I love it. Because the entire premise of Harry Potter, Peter's betrayal of the Potters, Sirius running off... the entire thing reeks of "What if THIS had happened instead" or "This could have totally been avoided if THIS had happened or if they had done THIS", etc. And you actually did it. It was bloody fantastic and I gotta say I almost prefer it to the books but I suppose if JKR had done it this way we wouldn't have gotten up to 7 books and we wouldn't have had angsty emo CAPSLOCK-abusive Harry and who would want THAT now, hm?

Haha. It was just... fantastic. I mean. Just. I love it to pieces, so so so much. The perfect "What-if" story. :D Thanks for sharing!
CinthiaCinthiaCinthia chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I haven't finished reading it yet, but I have to tell you it was really clever to make Harry sound more confident (and happier, obviously) because he was raised by Sirius.

Also, I love "your" calm and rational Remus. That's really the way we see him in the books.
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Love it! Your characterization is great - I love the way your AU played out (with tiny bits of canon), and the interspersed conversation with Ron was perfect, just like watching a movie. I love your writing style as well.
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Awesome. A really good AU.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very cool! Although imho it would be better without the slash. I do like it though.
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I wish you could continue with this story line! That was so cool! I assume that 1st, 3rd, maybe 4th, and maybe 5th will be different. But what about 2nd, 6th, and 7th? Please continue! This is one of the best HP story lines I've read! PLEASE continue the story!
ZedPM chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*loves the fanfiction*

-Kimly
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Great fic. I was scared for a bit that Sirius had died, but all better. Anyways, I enjoy the layout, not too confusing.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »