Reviews for Scenes From Another Life
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
amazing story, I wish it had a lot of chapters so i wouldnt have to see it end. lol

thanks for writing )
fireblazie chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
AH NEW FAVORITE STORY EVER. I just.. I love it. Because the entire premise of Harry Potter, Peter's betrayal of the Potters, Sirius running off... the entire thing reeks of "What if THIS had happened instead" or "This could have totally been avoided if THIS had happened or if they had done THIS", etc. And you actually did it. It was bloody fantastic and I gotta say I almost prefer it to the books but I suppose if JKR had done it this way we wouldn't have gotten up to 7 books and we wouldn't have had angsty emo CAPSLOCK-abusive Harry and who would want THAT now, hm?

Haha. It was just... fantastic. I mean. Just. I love it to pieces, so so so much. The perfect "What-if" story. :D Thanks for sharing!
CinthiaCinthiaCinthia chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I haven't finished reading it yet, but I have to tell you it was really clever to make Harry sound more confident (and happier, obviously) because he was raised by Sirius.

Also, I love "your" calm and rational Remus. That's really the way we see him in the books.
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Love it! Your characterization is great - I love the way your AU played out (with tiny bits of canon), and the interspersed conversation with Ron was perfect, just like watching a movie. I love your writing style as well.
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Awesome. A really good AU.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Very cool! Although imho it would be better without the slash. I do like it though.
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I wish you could continue with this story line! That was so cool! I assume that 1st, 3rd, maybe 4th, and maybe 5th will be different. But what about 2nd, 6th, and 7th? Please continue! This is one of the best HP story lines I've read! PLEASE continue the story!
ZedPM chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*loves the fanfiction*

-Kimly
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Great fic. I was scared for a bit that Sirius had died, but all better. Anyways, I enjoy the layout, not too confusing.
Angelauthor14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow I loved it! So cute and touching! And so beautifully written!
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow - great story! A very 'realistic' AU, and I love the fact that just one little decisions changes everything. Your characterisations of everyone - especially Sirius and Remus - were good too, and I liked how Harry was slightly different, but still recognisable. The mix of Harry's story and the snippets of the past worked very well. Overall, a wonderful oneshot! I'll have to go read the rest of your stuff now...
samithecreator chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Lovely. Exactly how Harry's life should've turned out.
Gardengirl6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was great! I really liked your twist on canon. How different indeed Harry's life would have been...
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
aw that was brilliant! i wish you would write it out, though. from the night it happened to all the way until you finish your au. that would be awesome! this was great, though. i loved it!
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
that was really marvelous. great way to show a raising harry AU in a slightly softer, less... more looking back, y'know? hmph, I don't even make sense to myself right now. I really liked it.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »