Reviews for The Art of Breathing
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
I dig it. Very emotional and well-written. I like it much better than the usual "one night changes everything" fics. I have one itty bitty nitpick; it would help greatly if you changed your formatting so that every time the dialogue shifts to a different speaker, it starts on a new line. It was a little hard to follow. But other than that the technique was great and I noticed no spelling/grammar mistakes. Swell job.
lulmoonish chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
Oh dear, the chapter was amazing, it really touched me, death, funerals and the mourning put me in such emotional state thinking all the times i ahd been there. But reading this i kept on my mind, how such horrible things can happen, but not only that, what was passing through their minds?
PD. I like reading or wacthing programs(cold cases files ect) related to this topic, and um, i'm planning on doing a minor in forensic psychology, so if not much asking i would like to read the entire thing, u know, such the charges, who were behind, if they were intoxicated or it was in a way premeditated, ect, anyways if u have the time e-mail me at:
BlueWaTerStaR chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
;.; sadness
BlueWaTerStaR chapter 2 . 2/23/2004
that was the absolute best story i have ever read!although it is sad but i like storys that make you cry!
continue!
~erin
Vals chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Great! Awesome, altough its sad, and feel deeply sorry for that person in wich u inspired to write this story. Oh well, this well written, and hope to read some more soon...
Kat chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
wow its so... well. Its a great story,very well managed, Im really likeing it, its so full of emotion, you made me fell like i even was there, I hope you write more soon
megan chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
...i...wow. amazing. but so sad! how could she die?
CONTINUE!
-meg
Alex chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
This is an amazing story so far. THe use of words is amazing and the way you described everything going on was great. Keep going.
Lostworld chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
well it was gd but u can't let her die.
Dancergrl chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I LOVED this story and if U don't review i think i might DIE. So please please please please please review soon
PinkPickle chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was amazing. I'm lacking words to describe how well written that was. It sjocked me actually, I came here expecting fluff because thats normally what you find here on , and what I write but wow you blew me away with this.
Is this a one shot story, or do you plan to continue you with it? (I don't believe you mention either way so Im curious)
I'm so sorry to hear about that girl from your school, that is sick and disgusting. Hearing things like that, makes me wonder how we live each day is such a disturbing world.
Anyway, thank you for writing that, and I hope to see more from you in the near future.
hgdfhhgth chapter 1 . 2/15/2004