Reviews for Of Chickens and Spilled Milk
Peace Like a River chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Wow, that has to be the funniest, sweetest thing I've read in forever! Lol, Now THERE'S the secret grand adventure of Captain Jack Sparrow lol Very good job writing it, it's pretty much flawless and very light and humorous, I loved it! :D
Lorraine chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Since I grew up on a farm, this adventure of Cap'n Jack had me laughing out loud! Our goats used to escape on a regular basis and eat my mother's rose bushes down to bare branches, so having a goat rodeo was a frequent occurance at our farm. Imagining Jack chasing goats was great fun!

Jack being mugged by the hungry calves brought back memories of feeding our dozen bottle calves. Though I never got knocked down, just stepped on.

Thanks for all 3 parts of a very entertaining tale!
Poppy Cotton chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Hahahaha! I totally loved this! this was so great!

ta,

Poppy
Celebsul chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
I howled. I wept. This is so darn visual. What a comic talent!
from the silent planetwho was too lazy to sign on chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
Hey! This is absolutely hilarious. I found it on someone's favorites and it is delightfully well-written and funny.
Rat chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
Dang but that was good- are you writing some more? New FIC?
Rat chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh this was even better!
He was going to kill Anamaria for this.
I think he just might do it too.
Rat chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
OH MY GOSH this was way too funny!
"Mo," Dainty said.

"I agree," Jack said, nodding.
brilliant humour!
Chelsegorn chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
WOW! Amazing! Awsome! Nifty!
I love it! You should write more! I'm putting you on my Favorite authors list and adding this story to my favorites! Who ho!
Talamh chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Absolutely loved this story - just pure light hearted fun with our favourite pirate captain! What more could we ask for? _ Loved all your characterisations and I look forward to reading more of your work! Are you planning on continuing 'Return of the Sparrow' soon?
Talamh
Trinity Day chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Cute story.
SilentStep chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
Kii, what a lovely little story! Jack on a farm, what an idea! Congratulations for pulling it off so nicely. You ought to write a sequel.
Almost Funny chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
Nice ending. That was a cute story, i liked it. It had some funny stuff in it.
Eledhwen chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
Truly a delightful story, Kayden - so glad everything turned out for the best! And Jack birthing a cow was adorable!
bkfuenfifj chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I loved it! Yay for you! Very funny, original, characters are well done.
Do you have anymore fanfics? I want to read them, too!
*Kayla