Reviews for An Evening Dip
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
LOL. 3
to-the-end-of-all-things chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I loved it! You always have such great endings to your stories! :D
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
ok, good that you have them together, but...

arwen would NOT throw herself at him like that, and did you HAVE to put that reference there?
Ciel-Undomiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
aw... i love your stories... *sigh* i'm so glad that they married in the end... it's such a tragic love...
B-witched83uk chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I so so so loved this story. It driped with passion, which is always a good thing. I thought this was a great fic, well done.
This is going on my favourite stories list
ursa major II chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Ah, this story had me smiling the entire time I was reading it. It was interesting how Arwen and Aragon's role's were somewhat reversed with regards to having faith that he would return from the quest to destroy the ring. It is normally Arwen who has to continue reassuring Aragon, however this time it was he that had to do the reassuring. I liked that about this story. Anyway, great writing.
kremlinmirrors chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
LOL Another wonderful work. Keep writing these!
GoSnOgGaTrEe chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
haha that was funny! hahaha split her IN TWO! thats funny! for the first LoTr fic that I have read i will be sure to read more... heh heh! That was ReAl funny! i think i may go read all you others okay? OkAy! GReaT stroy!
prettiest in pink chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
awe..i luv aragorn for keeping his promise (even if his body was screaming no ;) lol...great job with the fic (just the right mix of fluff, romance, and humor :) hope u write more!
prettiest in pink
ps. lol, i luv that aragorn was as "naked as the day his mother brought him into this world" ;)
ME132 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
GAHH! 0_o TEAR ME IN TWO! HOLY MOTHER OF VALAR! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! *pants heavily from laughing so hard*...o dear o dear o dear...who knew arwen could say something so unladylike...that was most amusing...i want you to write more...PPLEEAASSE?